ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Dake offered big moola to be head coach somewhere

Personality is important. I mean after all, the people who love M* do that because of his personality -right? You have to be able to sell what you have. I think DT believes in what he has and I believe Take would also, but I do not think Take could sell it as well.
I like what Gilman said. DT is the show pony and he (Gilman) is more of a work horse. I think Take would be more of a stage coach horse. Not made for the limelight, but can get the work done as a member of a team.
Cael doesn’t have charisma, in fact he’s somewhat robotic. Gable had alittle more personality, but not much. Wrestlers came to them for their big names in the sport, and they ended up having a knack for coaching also. They both were good about surrounding themselves with very good assistant coaches. This was Haden Fry’s secret to success in football.

Cael doesn’t have charisma, in fact he’s somewhat robotic. Gable had alittle more personality, but not much. Wrestlers came to them for their big names in the sport, and they ended up having a knack for coaching also. They both were good about surrounding themselves with very good assistant coaches. This was Haden Fry’s secret to success in football.
I am not saying Dake would not be successful, I was only trying to say that I think DT is better suited to be a head coach. Maybe I did not do a good job of making that point.
Also, I have had small conversations with both Cael and Mr. Gable and both of them seemed like the type of people that you listen when they speak. Quiet with some depth to them.
They could both be the E F Huttons of wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT