ADVERTISEMENT

Last Meal Request?

11534926.attach

You are dying at 9:00 PM tonight and you gotta make dinner count. What you making or ordering?
If it is my last meal, I’m starting my dinner at 5, and it will probably take 2-2.5 hours.

oysters
Tuna tar tar
Scallop crudo

Grilled Cesar salad
La Madeline tomato basil soup
Grilled baguette

3 ounce medium rare filet Oscar
6ounce halibut steak, grilled, garnished with dill and lemon
White cheddar Mac and cheese
Blanched, then high heat sautéed green beans, al dente

Ice cream trio: mint /oreos, cookies and cream, and Neapolitan.
Tiramisu

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Bread and butter / olive oil / parm / prosciutto
Caesar
Shrimp cocktail
Sea bass
Asparagus
Side of penne 41 with red meat sauce
Chocolate mousse
Key lime pie

Boebert hand job

Lobster, petite filet, asparagus.
Since it's my last meal, a baked potato, fully loaded, papa pilar rum, sweet tea, and blackberry cobbler.

I've gotta go with chicken fried steak, garlic mashed potatoes, covered in white pepper gravy. Ear or 2 of some Knight's sweetcorn and a good ol snickerdoodle cookie.

Reactions: Dr. Phil Seuss
I've gotta go with chicken fried steak, garlic mashed potatoes, covered in white pepper gravy. Ear or 2 of some Knight's sweetcorn and a good ol snickerdoodle cookie.
I gotta ask do you have a corn guy? Or do most people just stop when they see a truck in a parking lot?

Whenever I'm in Okoboji I go to this dude I think his name is Tim. Best sweet corn I've ever had. I always buy an unnecessary amount.

Can't even imagine how much you'd poop when you die.
My Monday goal has officially been achieved: Get millah22 thinking about my poop.

I gotta ask do you have a corn guy? Or do most people just stop when they see a truck in a parking lot?

Whenever I'm in Okoboji I go to this dude I think his name is Tim. Best sweet corn I've ever had. I always buy an unnecessary amount.
When I lived down in Cedar Rapids, Knight's sweetcorn was the big "brand" down there. I think they're located somewhere around Springville. But they were hands down the best you could buy around there IMO. Now I live in Cedar Falls and get Harringtons, which is also pretty solid from what I've had so far. Both of those places just set up shop in different parking lots.

My Monday goal has officially been achieved: Get millah22 thinking about my poop.

When I lived down in Cedar Rapids, Knight's sweetcorn was the big "brand" down there. I think they're located somewhere around Springville. But they were hands down the best you could buy around there IMO. Now I live in Cedar Falls and get Harringtons, which is also pretty solid from what I've had so far. Both of those places just set up shop in different parking lots.
joke's on you, I'm always thinking about your poop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT