ADVERTISEMENT

McDonald's may introduce $5 value meal

chris rock bbq GIF by The Official Giphy page of Isaac Hayes

Where can I buy one of these badges?
He's never been able to figure out the discount because it seems they all ring it different. 3 weeks ago I pick up the tab....4 adults and 1 child for $19.

The best part of his badge... Federal first responders do not have to deal with government shutdowns. Payday always comes on time and no furloughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianNole777
McDonald's is pretty gross and I hadn't been there in like 4 years but in Denver area they brought back the free double cheeseburger the day after the Rockies hit a double which is almost every day...only in app. No purchase necessary

I've pulled the trigger on that a few times when driving by and see no drive thru line which there rarely is with how crazy their normal prices are anymore

I take one look at the typical fast food employee and nope out at wanting them to prepare food for me

I take one look at the typical fast food employee and nope out at wanting them to prepare food for me
I guess one way to look at is if you stick to fried fast food, how much disease can survive the frying process before the food goes in a container?

Here is what you can get with McDonald’s $5 value meal deal​

FILE - This Oct. 17, 2011 file photo, cars move through the drive-thru window at a McDonald's...

(CNN) – Fast food customers who have been complaining about price hikes may soon find some relief.
McDonald’s is less than a week away from offering its customers a $5 value meal, created in hopes of luring back customers and boosting sales.

The president of McDonald’s USA said they have heard fans loud and clear.
The response comes after viral social posts circulated that the fast food chain has raised prices beyond the rates of inflation.

The value meal is being offered for a limited time and will include a McDouble cheeseburger or McChicken sandwich, small French fries, four-piece chicken nuggets and a small soft drink.
There’s no word yet about how McDonald’s competitors, like Burger King and Wendy’s, may respond to the new $5 offering.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Back in the day when they had a real dollar menu I would get 4 McDoubles and two apple pies. Probably best I no longer have that option
I used to get a hamburger, small fry, 4 piece nugget, and a soda $4.28

I did that every Thursday for years for lunch and drink about a gallon of Diet Dr Pepper.

Crazy what that might cost just 4-5 years later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT