ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

Don't be such a snowflake pussy and save us the "I have some evidence of dems doing this too" or post it. Loud mouthed dumb **** pedo
You can’t read. Never said Dems have done it. These two bitches have always been batshit crazy since I became aware of them.

I was talking about the crazies in the Dem party. How about Rashida Talib. We need to impeach this mother****er.

Now go ahead and put words in my mouth, little man. First, remove that dick from yours.

Reactions: goldmom
Funny how so many people don’t have a problem with this, but did when it occurred during Trumps SOTU. And vice-versa.

Bad behavior on both sides but these two are exploiting their extremism on steroids. Boebert and the idiot with with 3 initials are deliberately showcasing their bombastic attitude in front of the cameras.

It seems the Democrats are tamping down rhetoric to shift the spotlight to the lack of civility on the Republicans. The Republican love affair with Putin and these infantile spokesladies have served the purpose well.

Pelosi’ s action was in direct response to a LIE Trump had told during his speech. Now I have forgotten the lie he stated but is was an obvious lie/mistruth or whatever he told. Plus Pelosi waited until Trump was finished speaking before tearing up his speech. Not her finest moment but not as rude and disrespectful as interrupting the President. Sorry. Don’t share your outrage.
please share the time Trump told the truth.

Reactions: Ree4 and Hawkbiz
You can’t read. Never said Dems have done it. These two bitches have always been batshit crazy since I became aware of them.

I was talking about the crazies in the Dem party. How about Rashida Talib. We need to impeach this mother****er.

Now go ahead and put words in my mouth, little man. First, remove that dick from yours.
I am curious, Jan. What things did Talib say or do that has you so upset with her? Honest question.

Goldie being her usual unaware, north Florida trash self as always I see. Gotta defend her girl. Yawn
Wow. So you have lots of experience with “trashy girls” from North Florida?
You’re correct. I AM completely unaware that I’m one of those girls...if you only knew the world I grew up in. Prim and proper doesn’t begin to describe it.

You haven’t even read this thread I take it...because I’ve never defended this Boebert woman, and I’ve “liked” people’s posts criticizing her. I’d suggest you control your urge to try and come off as cool. You’re not real good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
That's pretty tame compared to a ton of other crap that politicians have done lately.
It’s something a sitting member of Congress should refrain from. And I think you already know my opinion of other members of Congress, and that asshat that occupied the Oval Office before Biden

Reactions: globalhawk
Pelosi’ s action was in direct response to a LIE Trump had told during his speech. Now I have forgotten the lie he stated but is was an obvious lie/mistruth or whatever he told. Plus Pelosi waited until Trump was finished speaking before tearing up his speech. Not her finest moment but not as rude and disrespectful as interrupting the President. Sorry. Don’t share your outrage.
I’m not outraged at all. You don’t think Biden was telling lies up on that stage? You don’t think every POTUS puts lipstick on a pig at the State of the Union? Pelosi could have waited to rip that off stage. It was a direct F-U to the POTUS on a national stage. I think what is wrong is wrong. You seem to have a bias when it comes to your party.

Reactions: Jan Itor
I’m not outraged at all. You don’t think Biden was telling lies up on that stage? You don’t think every POTUS puts lipstick on a pig at the State of the Union? Pelosi could have waited to rip that off stage. It was a direct F-U to the POTUS on a national stage. I think what is wrong is wrong. You seem to have a bias when it comes to your party.
I agree about Pelosi. Her actions, and the actions of Boobert and STD were out of line, no matter the circumstances. You want to call out POTUS for lies, mistruths, or inaccuracies? Do it after the SOTU in front of reporters, etc.........

Reactions: DFSNOLE and goldmom
Just in case anyone was wondering how big a piece of trash she is - she voted against the bill for the veterans suffering from exposure as well.

Boebert and MTG - with the exception of Putin, is there anyone dumber than these two?

Just in case anyone was wondering how big a piece of trash she is - she voted against the bill for the veterans suffering from exposure as well.

Of course she did….because she only cares about soldiers when there is an opportubity to own the libs

Reactions: BelemNole
Boebert and MTG - with the exception of Putin, is there anyone dumber than these two?
Louie Gohmert says hold my beer, but to your point, Louie, Boebert and MTG are world class morons.

Also, I'm not sure its fair to lump Putin on a list that identifies stupidity. Putin is often considered smart but also a ruthless dictator who very well may be in steep accelerated metal decline, but dumb probably isn't the best way to describe him. Lunatic perhaps, but not dumb.

Reactions: lucas80 and ft254
Not from Iowa and not right wing

Are you an Iowa fan, maybe an alumnus, or do you spend money for the subscription for the simple honor to participate on this illustrious board?

Are you an Iowa fan, maybe an alumnus, or do you spend money for the subscription for the simple honor to participate on this illustrious board?
I attended the university of Hawaii. Born and raised in Iowa, grew up a fan of the Hawkeyes as my parents went to Iowa. Served in the military for 10 years. Currently live in Arizona.
Is that enough to be able to post on this board or do I need more credentials, in your anonymous opinion?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I attended the university of Hawaii. Born and raised in Iowa, grew up a fan of the Hawkeyes as my parents went to Iowa. Served in the military for 10 years. Currently live in Arizona.
Is that enough to be able to post on this board or do I need more credentials, in your anonymous opinion?

Not searching for credentials realizing you owe me none. The thing about text is there is no way to read intent in messaging. I was curious.

Allowed. Way better than most of the Noles on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT