ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

I will still give my best shot to f—k the stupid out of her
EasygoingAdoredBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

I will still give my best shot to f—k the stupid out of her
I don’t see it. She’s good looking, but in a way most chicks at a dance club are going to be good looking. Nothing uncommonly hot about her at all. Add in the fact that she’s certifiable and retarded until we see some documentation that she isn’t, and the juice just isn’t worth the squeeze.

I don’t see it. She’s good looking, but in a way most chicks at a dance club are going to be good looking. Nothing uncommonly hot about her at all. Add in the fact that she’s certifiable and retarded until we see some documentation that she isn’t, and the juice just isn’t worth the squeeze.

I’ve previously understood Lauren Boebert to be the slightly bangable really dumb and mean flavor of the month on the right before someone meaner and dumber comes along, but I just read today that her husband is a sex offender who exposed himself to Lauren and her friends when they were 16 and he was 24, and then she ended up marrying him.

What the f*ck is wrong with Republicans?

I’ve previously understood Lauren Boebert to be the slightly bangable really dumb and mean flavor of the month on the right before someone meaner and dumber comes along, but I just read today that her husband is a sex offender who exposed himself to Lauren and her friends when they were 17 and he was 24, and then she ended up marrying him.

I bet you are not making this up. Who could?
She cray cray, but what about voters in her district?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I bet you are not making this up. Who could?
She cray cray, but what about voters in her district?

Dude did jail time and everything! Not to mention he spells his name in a f*cked up way.

I’ve previously understood Lauren Boebert to be the slightly bangable really dumb and mean flavor of the month on the right before someone meaner and dumber comes along, but I just read today that her husband is a sex offender who exposed himself to Lauren and her friends when they were 16 and he was 24, and then she ended up marrying him.

There used to be an unwritten rule that white trash weren’t allowed to vote in certain parts of the country, let alone run for public office.

Now we know why. Sick of seeing this awesome country being converted into a giant trailer park.

She’s uneducated trailer trash in a pair of heels and a tight dress. I’m honestly surprised she’s in government vs. sitting here. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t end up there eventually anyway!

casting-couch.jpg
I don’t pray often, but I will be praying to see something like this in the future.

Someone please tell Lindsey Graham this. He can be all outraged over it.

Someone please tell Lindsey Graham this. He can be all outraged over it.
Not sure what the obsession is with Lindsey. He’s a log cabin republican and clearly that gets to some of you.

Not sure what the obsession is with Lindsey. He’s a log cabin republican and clearly that gets to some of you.
Are you outing Lindsey, or are you being facetious?
Lindsey made a spectacle of himself last week berating a highly qualified black woman, accusing her of being soft on sex offenders. I figured as a black man you’d be more supportive of her against Lindsey.

Are you outing Lindsey, or are you being facetious?
Lindsey made a spectacle of himself last week berating a highly qualified black woman, accusing her of being soft on sex offenders. I figured as a black man you’d be more supportive of her against Lindsey.
I don’t find his position to be racist. It is annoying that both parties do the back and forth drama with Supreme Court nominees.

JFC, McCarthy. Get control of your members.
Depending on the numbers after the election, if some of these GOP nutters vote for Trump or one of their own for Speaker, isn’t it possible they could split the vote and a Democrat stays on as Speaker? There’s no way they’re that dumb, is there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT