ADVERTISEMENT

Law-Abiding Citizens Have More Than 600 Million Firearms in America

What kind do I have? Right now don't have any - what kind do other people I know have - plenty.

Oh I believe you. No doubt they have plenty of shoulder fired missiles and anti-tank rockets

You keep making the war easier - just have to kill enough of them until they quit - we might lose a lot more people but once again history would show you that it can be done and has been done

Basically what I said. Your only hope is they get tired of fighting and quit. Because if they are willing to stick with it, the only thing you will achieve is a higher higher body count for your side.

Also, for how many examples of an insurgency winning, how many historical examples are there of insurgencies being crushed? The Afghans were only successful against the Soviets because we armed them with weapons capable of doing heavy damage to them. Those same Afghans haven't been able to do squat against the US military fighting 1/2 way around the world for 15+ years now.

- the factor that is missing in the historical examples is the populations that have done it weren't as armed as Americans are.

Those small arms are not beating an army capable of successfully invading the US.

I don't know how you view a war going down but tanks and aircraft aren't going to be causing massive causalties against small insirgent groups hiding in the wilderness - still would need to deploy troops which as of today many Americans would probably have better equipment than those existing armies.

I never said they wouldn't deploy troops. In order to invade and occupy America troops would be necessary. We are still talking about untrained civilians (many of whom are fatter than ticks) against an army that has beaten America's military.

whether you like guns or not to say there is no way it is a major benefit if the US was invaded just sounds like you are a pu--y, should outlaw cars, knives, forks, heads with no helmets. I guess the invading army will always need prisoners to cook and do other "duties" for them so you may be safe

I'm just being realistic about how effective they are going to be.

Also, I don't care if you have guns or not. I would just prefer the wannabe legends be realistic. A military that can invade the US is going to wipe the floor with Joe Schmoe and friends with their AR-15s. Our only hope, along with basically every other nation that has been occupied, is that the invader gets tired of it. We aren't driving them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huey Grey
Dumbass, we were talking about the 33,000 gun deaths you keep bringing up as homicides. Can't help it if you want to argue without reading what you are arguing with.
Dude. You were the one who first brought up justifiable homicides. Now you can't handle that they only number 259. I'd call you a dumbass for this but I feel that would be degrading to dumbasses.

Dude. You were the one who first brought up justifiable homicides. Now you can't handle that they only number 259. I'd call you a dumbass for this but I feel that would be degrading to dumbasses.
The number isn't 259 dumbass. The FBI link shows that. Gun grabbers love to make shit up and other gun grabbers grab on to it as if it were fact. Everything you have is based on a lie.

160ybfa.gif

Oh I believe you. No doubt they have plenty of shoulder fired missiles and anti-tank rockets

Basically what I said. Your only hope is they get tired of fighting and quit. Because if they are willing to stick with it, the only thing you will achieve is a higher higher body count for your side.

Also, for how many examples of an insurgency winning, how many historical examples are there of insurgencies being crushed? The Afghans were only successful against the Soviets because we armed them with weapons capable of doing heavy damage to them. Those same Afghans haven't been able to do squat against the US military fighting 1/2 way around the world for 15+ years now.

Those small arms are not beating an army capable of successfully invading the US.

I never said they wouldn't deploy troops. In order to invade and occupy America troops would be necessary. We are still talking about untrained civilians (many of whom are fatter than ticks) against an army that has beaten America's military.

I'm just being realistic about how effective they are going to be.

Also, I don't care if you have guns or not. I would just prefer the wannabe legends be realistic. A military that can invade the US is going to wipe the floor with Joe Schmoe and friends with their AR-15s. Our only hope, along with basically every other nation that has been occupied, is that the invader gets tired of it. We aren't driving them out.

But . . . but . . . but . . . haven't you seen Red Dawn?

You also know where those tactics are being used by us that there are people in those countries that ride horses and pick up munitions from dead people and are still fighting back - your videos are proving the opposite point you are trying to make
But . . . but . . . but . . . haven't you seen Red Dawn?

Listen - call me names for my stance on guns but don't you dare badmouth the cinematic masterpiece that is Red Dawn (1984)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT