ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James at 38 is old and washed up

What Lebron is doing is incredibly impressive, we have never seen a 20+ year guy play at this level. That said, who is saying Lebron is washed up other than Lebron when he was butthurt about the survey a few years ago.

What Lebron is doing is incredibly impressive, we have never seen a 20+ year guy play at this level. That said, who is saying Lebron is washed up other than Lebron when he was butthurt about the survey a few years ago.
So many red hat wearing Beta snowflakes

Or people that realize he comes off as a douche and don't care for him
I’m as diabolical a hater as this board’s ever seen, and I’m still in awe that Old Man River had this in him.

When I watched the Lakers at the beginning of the season, I was certain that Lebron was sadly only playing for the points record and his own legacy.

I’m as diabolical a hater as this board’s ever seen, and I’m still in awe that Old Man River had this in him.

When I watched the Lakers at the beginning of the season, I was certain that Lebron was sadly only playing for the points record and his own legacy.
I wasn’t saying he’s not still a great player especially for his age. My point was you can not like Lebron for whatever reason without being a red hat wearing Beta snowflake

I wasn’t saying he’s not still a great player especially for his age. My point was you can not like Lebron for whatever reason without being a red hat wearing Beta snowflake
I could be wrong but it seems like those who hate Lebron fall into three categories. The "shut up and dribble" crowd, the folks who took offense to "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" or Jordan lovers who feel threatened.

None of those make any sense to me.

Last edited:
I am a mj guy but not blind to lebrons talents.
MJ, Wilt and LeBron are three who stand above all genetically(and Kareem).
LeBron is a true iron man.
In an age when guys get hurt constantly his durability is amazing.
Always a willing and great passer.
And finally...extremely high character who has avoided a whiff of scandal under extreme scrutiny for almost 25 years. Strong family man, great dad and husband.
Damn near flawless,but I still do not want him to eclipse MJ's 6 titles.

I could be wrong but it seems like those who hate Lebron fall into three categories. The "shut up and dribble" crowd, the folks who took offense to "I'm taking my talents to SouthBeach" or Jordan lovers who feel threatened.
I like Lebron, but my dad says he doesn’t work hard enough on defense. And that he doesn’t even really try ‘til the playoffs.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but it seems like those who hate Lebron fall into three categories. The "shut up and dribble" crowd, the folks who took offense to "I'm taking my talents to SouthBeach" or Jordan lovers who feel threatened.

None of those make any sense to me.
Winner!

Speaking of education..

Big friggen deal, Michael Gary Scott accomplished that feat no more than a decade ago. And he didn't even go to college:
The-Office-Scotts-Tots.png

It comes down to the reason you think he comes off as a douche.

If it's because he has voiced his opinion on social issues when asked, then that absolutely makes someone a snowflake.

He is certainly confident, probably arrogant but I'm not sure anyone wouldn't be if put in his position.

Reactions: hawkosx and DFSNOLE
I like Lebron, but my dad says he doesn’t work hard enough on defense. And that he doesn’t even really try ‘til the playoffs.
James is an incredibly versatile player and his defensive skillset is one of the key reasons he has been so successful throughout his career. He has been selected to the All-Defensive Team in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013

Reactions: blhawk

If it's because he has voiced his opinion on social issues when asked, then that absolutely makes someone a snowflake.

He is certainly confident, probably arrogant but I'm not sure anyone wouldn't be if put in his position.
These are many of the same people who are shooting up Bud Light cans because Kid Rock and Travis Tritt told them to.

Chris sees a red hat MAGA bogeyman behind every rock, tree and bush. His twitter feed tells him so. Chris cult > MAGA cult and IAEC…
I read the hate against him from the MAGA cult ALL the time. Always the same, pitiful people spouting about him.

LISTEN, a$!hole! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at Cleveland. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Davis and Russell up and down the court for 48 minutes!

I guess there could be some overlap, but I don’t think everything is political.

Sometimes players just rub you the wrong way. I can’t stand Steph Curry and Chris Paul. Some people hate Nikola Jokic, for reasons I can’t begin to fathom. I can’t stand 90% of MLB players who open their mouths on any topic. Etc etc

Reactions: gojojo and EasyHawk

For me it has been his constant whining and flopping well before I ever followed politics.

So if you dont like lebron, its because youre racist. Lol jfc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT