ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James at 38 is old and washed up

The guy certainly is a rare talent. I liked the guy when he came into the league and always wished he would have stayed in Cleveland. I understand he wanted to win championships but I’m not a fan of players bouncing around the league.
I also lost some respect for the guy because he seems like a huge racist. It’s great that he shares his opinion and supports causes but I don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen him doing anything for anyone other then an African American.

The guy certainly is a rare talent. I liked the guy when he came into the league and always wished he would have stayed in Cleveland. I understand he wanted to win championships but I’m not a fan of players bouncing around the league.
I also lost some respect for the guy because he seems like a huge racist. It’s great that he shares his opinion and supports causes but I don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen him doing anything for anyone other then an African American.
lol Lebron seems racist? I personally dislike him, despite him currently being on my team, but calling him racist is ridiculous.

Love it when Breitbart guys think comments like this is "talking ball."

*than

I guess non African American kids can't attend the I Promise School.

Reactions: McLovin32
It cracks me up how many haters there are out there on Lebron, he's never gotten into any trouble and seems to be a good guy overall. Not a big NBA fan but have never understood the dislike some have for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT