ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James is an idiot.

If LeBron James is an idiot, what the hell are we?
Idiots. But we already knew that. I'm actually impressed that Lebron didn't fall down and flail around on the floor for 2 minutes when part of the little girl's jacket touched him. So, there's that. Also, to give him credit, he did stand a bit later when they played Gangham Style, which he thought was the Chinese Anthem.

Let’s solve everyone’s problems and just do away with the anthem at sporting events.
Could just as well. I mean so many people don’t understand what it means so why not do away with it.
Much like other things from history that we want to get rid of or erase.

Could you imagine if America went through things that other countries are dealing with right now.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Great. Until then, you're a goddamned idiot if you do anything close to what he did.
Why? Was he within the rights granted to him in America? I remember very well the saying uttered by military members; "I might not agree with your position but will defend with my life your right to have it."

Just another thing to trigger faux patriots.

I wouldn't call him an idiot, but it's certainly disrespectful. Wait 60 seconds for the anthem to conclude, then walk in. You don't have to stand for the anthem or cover your heart, but at least respect other people's right to do so.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Why? Was he within the rights granted to him in America? I remember very well the saying uttered by military members; "I might not agree with your position but will defend with my life your right to have it."

Just another thing to trigger faux patriots.
Yeah. Idiot move. Doesn't mean he hates America. Doesn't mean he's intentionally disrespectful. It means he's an idiot for doing it. He either did not assess the risk/ reward of the act or simply doesn't care about putting him and his family in the crosshairs of said "faux outrage". Both of which are stupid things to do.

Yeah. Idiot move. Doesn't mean he hates America. Doesn't mean he's intentionally disrespectful. It means he's an idiot for doing it. He either did not assess the risk/ reward of the act or simply doesn't care about putting him and his family in the crosshairs of said "faux outrage". Both of which are stupid things to do.
Only to a certain segment of society who probably already don't like him.

fickifionawide.jpg
OP pretty much since Biden won:

I don’t even understand what I am supposed to be outraged by.
Probably him being above showing respect for the people that fought for the freedom that allowed him to make the money, fame and fortune that he has.
But I mean I get it, all the pain and suffering he went through because of slavery he should be allowed to think he is better then the people that fought for our country.

I wouldn't call him an idiot, but it's certainly disrespectful. Wait 60 seconds for the anthem to conclude, then walk in. You don't have to stand for the anthem or cover your heart, but at least respect other people's right to do so.
I don’t disagree, but here’s my issue: Prior to Colin Kaepernick, I saw countless average Joes during the national anthem walk into arenas/stadiums with beer, hot dogs, snacks, etc. while texting or yakking it up and no one so much as batted an eye.

Then Colin Kaepernick and George Floyd become infamous and suddenly countless people recall how sacred Francis Scott Key’s contribution to America was and how vital immortalizing it before sporting events—where at least half of the attendees are already fully liquored up—was to our enduring sense of national pride.

The outrage is as selective as it is hypocritical. What a goddamn stupid thread.

I don’t disagree, but here’s my issue: Prior to Colin Kaepernick, I saw countless average Joes during the national anthem walk into arenas/stadiums with beer, hot dogs, snacks, etc. while texting or yakking it up and no one so much as batted an eye.

Then Colin Kaepernick and George Floyd become infamous and suddenly countless people recall how sacred Francis Scott Key’s contribution to America was and how vital immortalizing it before sporting events—where at least half of the attendees are already fully liquored up—was to our enduring sense of national pride.

The outrage is as selective as it is hypocritical. What a goddamn stupid thread.
100% accurate.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Could just as well. I mean so many people don’t understand what it means so why not do away with it.
Much like other things from history that we want to get rid of or erase.

Could you imagine if America went through things that other countries are dealing with right now.
What does the anthem mean?

Reactions: auntie_fah
Probably him being above showing respect for the people that fought for the freedom that allowed him to make the money, fame and fortune that he has.
But I mean I get it, all the pain and suffering he went through because of slavery he should be allowed to think he is better then the people that fought for our country.
Okay.

So, we are to be pissed that LeBron is an “uppity n***er.” Thank you for clarifying what most of us already assumed the OP meant.

Not only is FAUlty triggered by Lebron, he's equally triggered by the posters who don't agree with his position. 😅
LOL...you think I'm surprised by the dregs that showed up to defend an idiot doing something that could be perceived as being anti-American? I could have named every one of you. This thread is like the Bat light for the Squad fan club.

1a3x6v.jpg

Okay.

So, we are to be pissed acknowledge that LeBron is “uppity n***er.” an entitled baby who is disrespectful to anything or anyone that doesn't help him gain money or fame and a horrible role model for his daughter in teaching her those lessons in front of thousands of people. Thank you for clarifying what most of us already assumed the OP meant.
FIFY and Eat shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT