ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron on his future post-Lakers: “My last year will be played with my son. I would do whatever it takes to play with Bronny for one year."

That can work both ways though. Rich Paul pisses off too many owners and they're not as excited to answer the phone when he calls. It seems like a mistake for millionaires to think they've always got leverage over billionaires.
Rich Paul has the players. He has all the power. Players dominate the league, look what a once great franchise has done for LeBron.

Reactions: McLovin32
The drafts used to at least have the semblance of being on merit sprinkled in with a nod to potential. This is stinks to high hell. Even worse having to listen to the espn talking heads say the lebron earned this. Not being earned this, lebron.

Congrats to Bronny, truly. He's not an NBA talent though. And he'll do nothing in the league.
Yup. He got picked solely because of who is dad is and how much control he's got over the Lakers. Bronny averaged 14 ppg his senior year of high school, had the health issue last year, then averaged 4ppg his freshman year at USC.

I don't think many teams would use a draft pick on a player like that if you erased the name and solely went off stats and production.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Yup. He got picked solely because of who is dad is and how much control he's got over the Lakers. Bronny averaged 14 ppg his senior year of high school, had the health issue last year, then averaged 4ppg his freshman year at USC.

I don't think many teams would use a draft pick on a player like that if you erased the name and solely went off stats and production.

It would be amusing if a reporter asked LeBron if he thinks his son has privilege.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT