ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Name one area where Trump would look at his comments and disagree. Trump seems to be trending towards saying it's terrible that Germany is trying to ignore it's culture and history. People that work for Trump say crazy stuff because he likes to hear it and they play to an audience of one, and many of them believe it. Both are sad.

I told my wife if I die of Covid, I want her to politicize the hell out of my death. And you can guaran-damn-tee that if my wife, who's the only guidance counselor in a school with 700 students, dies from Covid that she catches on-the-job, I will politicize the hell out of her death. I'll sue the crap out of the state and donate the money to Kim's opponent in 2022.

Reactions: BioHawk and DFSNOLE
Name one area where Trump would look at his comments and disagree. Trump seems to be trending towards saying it's terrible that Germany is trying to ignore it's culture and history. People that work for Trump say crazy stuff because he likes to hear it and they play to an audience of one, and many of them believe it. Both are sad.

See, the further we get into his term, I am getting more and more confident that he isn't racist per se. His worldview only includes one truth, that he is better and more deserving of everything good than anyone else and that everything he does is explicitly done only for his monetary gain. He say and does a lot of the stuff he does because he doesn't know better, doesn't care about the issue and has his advisors feeding him info and just wants his devotees to love him, so he gives them what they want.

I mean, he is a horrible human being, but it's for a completely different reason than, say, Stephen Miller or Rush Limbaugh or Mike Pompeo. He's horrible because he only cares about himself and will say or do anything to pursue more gain. Ex. I don't think he had the kids locked up in cages because he hates brown people, I think he had them locked up because he doesn't care, they provide him no benefit and he thinks "getting tough on illegals" buys him goodwill with the people who compliment him and will give him what he wants. Miller would lock them up because he's a racist piece of crap and he has the influence to make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT