ADVERTISEMENT

Leistikow: "It's time to Quiet the 'Kris should be starting' takes."

Would you expect Kris to say anything differently in public? I’m not saying he does or doesn’t feel that way, but I would take it with a grain of salt.
I don't know about that. I know Nick Baer's dad and he said Nick had very similar feelings about coming off the bench. Yes, Nick did start on occasion, but he liked seeing the action for a few minutes before coming in, getting a sense of who he was coming in to guard.

I have never stated I hate Fran or that he should be fired after this season. Do I think Fran mismanaged the roster last year and most of this year? Yes. Am I ready for new blood in the program? Yes. Do I believe it’s feasible to “fire Fran” after arguably his best coaching job this year? Duh.

You take yourself way too seriously and frankly are far worse than Chis. And no, Kenyon probably doesn’t want to white knight for you. You should stop tagging him.

And it's funny that you, of all people, think I take myself far too seriously.

You are the one, after all, who thinks you have all the answers on who should start and on minutes distribution; you, quite frankly, do not.

And I simply think that people like you, when caught in a lie, should be called out for it. And that's what I did in my previous post.

And, honestly, I think you should be worried if Kenyon replies in this thread. He will make you look even more foolish than you already have made yourself.

Rizzo wondered how Fran is keeping the large rotation happy.
Fran replied that he hopes their happy and then suggested it was because they truly enjoy winning with their buddies.
I think that is Kris's focus is right now...playing on a team that seems to have finally found the winning formula.
Everyone is contributing to winning ballgames...morale should be high and apparently it is...go Hawks!

Izzo thinks Fran could be Big Ten coach of year. Think about it He has done an incredible job. Rebuilt a team and we can play with anyone.
My opinion to the coming year. PMac is special talent. Most coaches discuss him and many announcers too. Serious skills If he can get 5-7% jump in strength and weight he could be the second coming of Sir Jamalot. Kris needs a small jump in strength and if can develope a right hand baby hook or right hand finish then we have Keegan 2.0
We finally have inner city toughness guards with Joe , Perkins and Tullis. Tougher than MSU guards! Love them.

Let’s enjoy this ride with a very very fun team. Future very bright too.
Izzo said iowa made a mistake in getting rid of Lick so I never fully trust what he says

I don't know about that. I know Nick Baer's dad and he said Nick had very similar feelings about coming off the bench. Yes, Nick did start on occasion, but he liked seeing the action for a few minutes before coming in, getting a sense of who he was coming in to guard.
I believe it. Some guys are more comfortable coming off the bench. My one and only point is you can’t necessarily take everything a player or coach says publicly at face value. People acting like I’m questioning Kris’s veracity or integrity need to get a grip (not directed at you).

Wow. Now you have simply been caught in a lie.

On Dec 9, 2021, you posted those EXACT WORDS: "Fran needs to be fired after this season."

Everyone can see for themselves; this is what you posted on Dec 9, 2021:
Yes, at the time I meant it. The season turned out better than anyone could have predicted, so of course you can’t fire a coach after this team likely makes the tournament.

Regardless, this is exactly what I’m talking about, Fran. You have pretty much appointed yourself as board moderator. And you’re not. The fact you are keeping tabs on posts submitted in December shows just how self-aggrandized and obsessed you are. Get over yourself.

And it's funny that you, of all people, think I take myself far too seriously.

You are the one, after all, who thinks you have all the answers on who should start and on minutes distribution; you, quite frankly, do not.

And I simply think that people like you, when caught in a lie, should be called out for it. And that's what I did in my previous post.

And, honestly, I think you should be worried if Kenyon replies in this thread. He will make you look even more foolish than you already have made yourself.
You take message boarding too seriously. But I do hope Kenyon replies, as your self esteem seems to hinge on it.

Perhaps professional help would be more beneficial to you.

Unless he is in foul trouble he gets starter minutes or nearly. I love the energy we get from the bench. Both point guard, Sandfort, and Kris give us a spark most nights. I'd put Conner in there too but not sure how available he will be. The last couple games, since Penn State, he has been excellent as well.

imagine the number of division I players in any sport that don't want to start. Hint: it's statistically insignificant.

True, but the usual “holier than thou art” fans are missing the point entirely. Kris remaining magnanimous is a good thing.

It's absolutely crazy that you 2 think Kris was not being honest. And BlackNGoldBleeder doubles down on this, throwing in a big word (magnanimous)!

And sadly and ironically, it was BlackNGoldBleeder who was caught being dishonest earlier in this thread.

You can't make this stuff up.

You are twisting this to fit your agenda. Predictable.
I have an agenda? Lol. Okay. I even admitted I was wrong about firing Fran after this season. Not because my opinion of Fran has changed, but because the facts no longer support it.

And newsflash: when you have someone as self absorbed and obsessed as frandamanis, it’s probably not a good thing that he is lapping your posts up. But hopefully you are receiving the same ego boost fran is. 🙄

Yes, at the time I meant it. The season turned out better than anyone could have predicted, so of course you can’t fire a coach after this team likely makes the tournament.

Regardless, this is exactly what I’m talking about, Fran. You have pretty much appointed yourself as board moderator. And you’re not. The fact you are keeping tabs on posts submitted in December shows just how self-aggrandized and obsessed you are. Get over yourself.

You were caught in a blatant lie and now you failing quite miserably in trying to spin your way out of it.

It is not hard to find your "Fran should be fired" posts; hell, you are known for them. In this thread you lied when you said that you never posted in the past that he should be fired. You needed to be called out for your lie and that's what I did. But it is me who should get over myself? LOL

And you constantly post about who should start and the minutes they should be playing, as if you are some expert on this. But it's me who needs to get over myself and it's me who is obsessed? LOL

It's absolutely crazy that you 2 think Kris was not being honest. And BlackNGoldBleeder doubles down on this, throwing in a big word (magnanimous)!

And sadly and ironically, it was BlackNGoldBleeder who was caught being dishonest earlier in this thread.

You can't make this stuff up.
You. Need. Professional. Help.

Again, and I know reading comprehension and “big words” aren’t your strong suit, but I never questioned Kris’s integrity. I’m simply saying not everything a player or coach says publicly can be taken at face value. That’s common sense.

I forgot back in December I wrote Fran should be fired. My opinion on Fran remains the same, but I obviously stand corrected (for reasons I already explained). In order for something to be a lie, you have to be conscious of it being untrue. Again, the fact you dig up old posts to the extent you do clearly speaks to your mental health. Furthermore, the fact you continue to appoint yourself as board moderator and constantly tag Kenyon for ego validation are two reasons of many why you have frequently been a source of ridicule on this board.

In short, you are an idiot. And the fact you have the gumption to continually call Chis a bad poster speaks to your complete lack of self awareness. Hopefully, Kenyon comes by soon to help you feel as important as you think you are. Lol. Keep tagging him. I’m sure at some point he wants to meet up with you for a cold one.

Try to have a good day. 😁

Reactions: RocknRollface
LOL; you said we should take what Kris said with a grain of salt. Have you forgotten already?

Maybe that professional help could help with your memory, too.
Lol. Again, the whole reading comprehension thing fran. You really suck at calling others out. 😁

I have an agenda? Lol. Okay. I even admitted I was wrong about firing Fran after this season. Not because my opinion of Fran has changed, but because the facts no longer support it.

And newsflash: when you have someone as self absorbed and obsessed as frandamanis, it’s probably not a good thing that he is lapping your posts up. But hopefully you are receiving the same ego boost fran is. 🙄

Wow. Now you are obsessed about what posts I like.

You are something else.

“In order for something to be a lie, you have to be conscious of it being untrue.”

0a50ceccdc27f4b6e258d2dbd3c5b068.jpg

You. Need. Professional. Help.

Again, and I know reading comprehension and “big words” aren’t your strong suit, but I never questioned Kris’s integrity. I’m simply saying not everything a player or coach says publicly can be taken at face value. That’s common sense.

I forgot back in December I wrote Fran should be fired. My opinion on Fran remains the same, but I obviously stand corrected (for reasons I already explained). In order for something to be a lie, you have to be conscious of it being untrue. Again, the fact you dig up old posts to the extent you do clearly speaks to your mental health. Furthermore, the fact you continue to appoint yourself as board moderator and constantly tag Kenyon for ego validation are two reasons of many why you have frequently been a source of ridicule on this board.

In short, you are an idiot. And the fact you have the gumption to continually call Chis a bad poster speaks to your complete lack of self awareness. Hopefully, Kenyon comes by soon to help you feel as important as you think you are. Lol. Keep tagging him. I’m sure at some point he wants to meet up with you for a cold one.

Try to have a good day. 😁

Keep spinning. Keep the insults coming. The rest of us will just laugh at you and shake our heads.

You really are something else. I though Chis was bad on the Off Topic board with his nonsense. You are close to catching him.

Listen, can we all agree that Iowa is plying really well at the present moment? Maybe(probably)even exceeded expectations thus far. Maybe it’s just me but this team seems better equipped to make the S16 than last year’s team mainly due to the improved D.

One thing to consider about the raw DE numbers is the number of times Iowa was blowing out a team only to let them score 30 points in the final 10 minutes. This has happened numerous times and that does effect the overall numbers negatively.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
“In order for something to be a lie, you have to be conscious of it being untrue.”

0a50ceccdc27f4b6e258d2dbd3c5b068.jpg
Do you remember everything you wrote or said from three months ago? I sure don't. I've expressed on here frequently I think Iowa should have parted ways with Fran a long time ago. However, yes, of course my opinion is going to change that a coach shouldn't be let go after arguably their best coaching job that leads to an unlikely tournament appearance.

But sure, we'll go with I'm lying, since franisdaman likes intellectual dishonesty so much. Again, I admit I was wrong.

Do you remember everything you wrote or said from three months ago? I sure don't. I've expressed on here frequently I think Iowa should have parted ways with Fran a long time ago. However, yes, of course my opinion is going to change that a coach shouldn't be let go after arguably their best coaching job that leads to an unlikely tournament appearance.

But sure, we'll go with I'm lying, since franisdaman likes intellectual dishonesty so much. Again, I admit I was wrong.
I. Was. Messing. With. You.

Relax 😎

• Love
Listen, can we all agree that Iowa is plying really well at the present moment? Maybe(probably)even exceeded expectations thus far. Maybe it’s just me but this team seems better equipped to make the S16 than last year’s team mainly due to the improved D.

One thing to consider about the raw DE numbers is the number of times Iowa was blowing out a team only to let them score 30 points in the final 10 minutes. This has happened numerous times and that does effect the overall numbers negatively.
Yes, and I'm very happy to be wrong about this season.

I also admit I shouldn't have wasted the board's time arguing with someone like franisdaman. Again, I hope he gets the validation he needs.

Lol. Again, the whole reading comprehension thing fran. You really suck at calling others out. 😁

more spinning and more insults. that's clearly all you have left.

people can see for themselves what you posted about Kris.

and people can also see that you flat out lied when you stated in this thread that you never wanted Fran fired.

how can you not remember all the times you called for Fran's firing?

LOL

and your spinning continues.....

get help, man. nobody's buying the crap you are posting.

I believe it. Some guys are more comfortable coming off the bench. My one and only point is you can’t necessarily take everything a player or coach says publicly at face value. People acting like I’m questioning Kris’s veracity or integrity need to get a grip (not directed at you).
Understood and completely agree. Kris is an extremely intelligent young man who's not very likely to say something without first giving it careful thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT