ADVERTISEMENT

Let's not forget Biden showered with his teenage daughter, by her own admission.

I just don't get it. What makes you all think Biden is INCAPABLE of committing inappropriate sexual acts? Do you think he's perfect? Do you think that walking the halls of congress for 50 years makes him a "good man". If you believe Donald Trump can do it, why not Biden?

Please try and explain.

I just don't get it. What makes you all think Biden is INCAPABLE of committing inappropriate sexual acts? Do you think he's perfect? Do you think that walking the halls of congress for 50 years makes him a "good man". If you believe Donald Trump can do it, why not Biden?

Please try and explain.

JFC this is dumb.

No Way Wow GIF

She wrote her diary in 2019?
Yes

Meanwhile, the contents of the diary, are concerning, to say the least. Ashley wrote in a 2019 entry, "Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so —" She continues, "I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be."

I don’t need proof. We can actually read the document and she confirmed it’s her diary. The writing about the showers is in the middle of the pages so kinda hard to forge that in

There is no link anywhere that show the pages from the diary she admitted was hers. The only entity that published the alleged pages said they could not be verified. She did not verify the published contents matches what’s in the diary she acknowledged to be hers.

Again, this is not a difficult concept.

There is no link anywhere that show the pages from the diary she admitted was hers. The only entity that published the alleged pages said they could not be verified. She did not verify the published contents matches what’s in the diary she acknowledged to be hers.

So someone went to jail for a completely fake document. Interesting

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

I thought you were supposed to be smart.

1. We know through the court that Ashley confirmed the diary is hers.

2. She then releases the statement about the diary. She doesn’t say it is fake. She doesn’t say it’s been altered. She says people are misinterpreting her writings

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,”

“Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

I thought you were supposed to be smart.

1. We know through the court that Ashley confirmed the diary is hers.

2. She then releases the statement about the diary. She doesn’t say it is fake. She doesn’t say it’s been altered. She says people are misinterpreting her writings

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,”

“Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

Link to her confirming specific statements?

This isn’t difficult. She admits the diary is real. She does not admit (or deny) any alleged statement in the diary - it was unnecessary for her letter to the Court. She does not quote any statement from the diary, which she admits is real.

The only entity that has published anything that may be from the diary is the right wing hack site, and even they refuse to confirm it’s from the diary.

Reactions: IANDFAN
Link to her confirming specific statements?

This isn’t difficult. She admits the diary is real. She does not admit (or deny) any alleged statement in the diary - it was unnecessary for her letter to the Court. She does not quote any statement from the diary, which she admits is real.

The only entity that has published anything that may be from the diary is the right wing hack site, and even they refuse to confirm it’s from the diary.
The link was posted by Spaceman earlier in the thread.

You have your head in the sand on this one

She only says people are misinterpreting her writings. She could easily say “the writings are fake”. But she doesn’t. She had that chance

She only says people are misinterpreting her writings. She could t easily say “the writings are fake”. But she doesn’t. She had that chance

This is the last time I will ask because you have no interest in answering.

What specific writings? You are actually saying, in a sentencing letter to the Court, she should have serially laid out all the allegations from the unconfirmed website posting and then addressed them one by one?

In a sentencing letter involving what is the proper sentence for the people who stole the diary?

That’s what you are claiming? Really? SMDH

She only says people are misinterpreting her writings. She could easily say “the writings are fake”. But she doesn’t. She had that chance
She also had a chance to say that Joe molested her but she didn't.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
This is the last time I will ask because you have no interest in answering.

What specific writings? You are actually saying, in a sentencing letter to the Court, she should have serially laid out all the allegations from the unconfirmed website posting and then addressed them one by one?

In a sentencing letter involving what is the proper sentence for the people who stole the diary?

That’s what you are claiming? Really? SMDH

At what point if the writings are fake, does Ashley come out and say that they are fake?

You would think she would do that right? But she hasn’t. She only says her writings are being misinterpreted.

If your diary got released and it says that you fuked your sister, would you say that your writings are misinterpreted or that you didn’t fuk your sister.

Yes, it’s really that simple

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
At what point if the writings are fake, does Ashley come out and say that they are fake?

You would think she would do that right? But she hasn’t. She only says her writings are being misinterpreted.

If your diary got released and it says that you fuked your sister, would you say that your writings are misinterpreted or that you didn’t fuk your sister.

Done trying. If you think this is what would go in a letter to the Court, I can’t help you.

There's nothing there that you want to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT