ADVERTISEMENT

Let's not forget Biden showered with his teenage daughter, by her own admission.

?

Where did it say that Joe molested her - even in the unverified pages. Link or quote please.
Ashley wrote in a 2019 entry, "Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so —" She continues, "I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be."

Ashley wrote in a 2019 entry, "Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so —" She continues, "I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be."
Probably not appropriate now means sexual molested?

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk

And you believe this says Joe Biden molested her? Carry on.

@ihhawk I am a 63 year old woman that grew up on a farm. I remember at least one time that my entire family, Mom, Dad, little brother and I showered together after getting muddy working in our feedlot. There was nothing sexual about it we were just washing the mud off in the basement to keep from messing up the house. My brother and I were under 7. It was "probably not appropriate", but completely innocent. For your benefit I will spell it out, no one was molested during the shower.

You don’t KNOW it says this. Or it was written by her. You’re grasping.

@ihhawk I am a 63 year old woman that grew up on a farm. I remember at least one time that my entire family, Mom, Dad, little brother and I showered together after getting muddy working in our feedlot. There was nothing sexual about it we were just washing the mud off in the basement to keep from messing up the house. My brother and I were under 7. It was "probably not appropriate", but completely innocent. For your benefit I will spell it out, no one was molested during the shower.
You showered alone with your dad when you were 10?

"Was I molested - I think so."

You miss that part champ?
Did you miss the cousin and friends came right after that thought? Those are not sentences, they are random thoughts from someone going through therapy for PTSD due to being a victim of a crime in her twenties.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Did you miss the cousin and friends came right after that thought? Those are not sentences, they are random thoughts from someone going through therapy for PTSD due to being a victim of a crime in her twenties.
Showers with my dad was tied to that thought with a ; but nice try. What else you got?

She literally wrote about the possibility of being molested though. Are you just choosing to ignore that?

No, it wasn't.
"Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so —" She continues, "I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be."

One big train of thought

Well the that’s what Ashley Biden did….so your experience isn’t the same is it
Where are you getting the age of 10? The quote you posted only says at a young age followed by probably not appropriate. You and @Scruddy want to connect her first thought with the last thing she says even though she calls it probably not appropriate instead of molestation.

If Joe molested her, why wasn't that the first thing she said after she posed the question, "Was I molested?" Why would she even pose the question if she was sure the shower with her dad was molestation?

You are drawn to sexual conspiracy theories about those you disagree with, but believe your Republican heroes are always being unfairly accused.

Last edited:
Where are you getting the age of 10? The quote you posted only says at a young age followed by probably not appropriate. You and @Scruddy want to connect her first thought with the last thing she says even though calls it probably not appropriate instead of molestation.

If Joe molested her, why wasn't that the first thing she said after she posed the question, "Was I molested?" Why would she even pose the question if she was sure the shower with her dad was molestation?

You are drawn to sexual conspiracy theories about those you disagree with, but believe your Republican heroes are always being unfairly accused.
Now you are trying to speak for her?

At what point if the writings are fake, does Ashley come out and say that they are fake?

You would think she would do that right? But she hasn’t. She only says her writings are being misinterpreted.

If your diary got released and it says that you fuked your sister, would you say that your writings are misinterpreted or that you didn’t fuk your sister.

Yes, it’s really that simple

She hasn’t said they were fake. She has, however, accused people like you of grossly distorting things.

Is English your first language?

In the mean time, let's propagate unsubstantiated rumors about President Trump. You guys are ALWAYS about evidence, but there is none. Just sayin'.
Look at the internet tough guy coming out of hiding.
Keep supporting the guy who thinks you are a SUCKER AND A LOSER.

Look at the internet tough guy coming out of hiding.
Keep supporting the guy who thinks you are a SUCKER AND A LOSER.
JB, his admin, the media have been lying to all of us. Some though have tried to bring it up to the real suckers and losers.

Where are you getting the age of 10? The quote you posted only says at a young age followed by probably not appropriate. You and @Scruddy want to connect her first thought with the last thing she says even though she calls it probably not appropriate instead of molestation.

Still pretending she didn't talk about possibly being molested in this same train of thought I see. Your behavior is highly sus.

• Haha
Reactions: gohawks50
In the mean time, let's propagate unsubstantiated rumors about President Trump. You guys are ALWAYS about evidence, but there is none. Just sayin'.
Truth be known, he scrogged her up the hershey hole while washing her hair and Hunter videoed......

I remember having with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate);

Thats it. Those are the words you have provided. where is the molestation accusation.
"Hyper sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested? I think so"

The exact quote from page 68 of her diary

Reactions: ihhawk
Her publicist says Ashley’s lawyers won’t let her talk about the diary, as the investigation is ongoing

Ashley says. “I knew Dad took the train and was trying to solve the problems of the world. But as a little girl, he’s just Dad.” Joe famously took the Amtrak home to Delaware every night, and Ashley says she would run and greet him with a big hug. “I would tell him he smelled like work because of the smell of his suit,” she recalls.

“If my family weren’t so close, it wouldn’t be so hard, but we are,” Ashley adds. “My family is my safe space. So that was the hardest thing: I couldn’t understand how (a) things were said that were not true, and (b) how people could be so cruel just because of whether they liked my father or not.

Even though they now live in the White House, she still tries to see her parents once a week and usually talks to both of them about twice a day. “It is not hyperbole when I say my dad is my best friend,” Ashley says. “We talk all the time about everything from personal stuff to criminal justice. I think he trusts my judgment, and he’s always there to be supportive and to listen and to learn.” Her favorite moments are when they are back home together in Delaware. “The White House is wonderful, but it’s also a bubble,” Ashley says. “So I also love seeing them in the house that I grew up in, with Mom just cooking me an egg sandwich.”

https://www.elle.com/culture/a43251490/ashley-biden-interview-2023/

Reactions: gohawks50
Her publicist says Ashley’s lawyers won’t let her talk about the diary, as the investigation is ongoing

Ashley says. “I knew Dad took the train and was trying to solve the problems of the world. But as a little girl, he’s just Dad.” Joe famously took the Amtrak home to Delaware every night, and Ashley says she would run and greet him with a big hug. “I would tell him he smelled like work because of the smell of his suit,” she recalls.

“If my family weren’t so close, it wouldn’t be so hard, but we are,” Ashley adds. “My family is my safe space. So that was the hardest thing: I couldn’t understand how (a) things were said that were not true, and (b) how people could be so cruel just because of whether they liked my father or not.

Even though they now live in the White House, she still tries to see her parents once a week and usually talks to both of them about twice a day. “It is not hyperbole when I say my dad is my best friend,” Ashley says. “We talk all the time about everything from personal stuff to criminal justice. I think he trusts my judgment, and he’s always there to be supportive and to listen and to learn.” Her favorite moments are when they are back home together in Delaware. “The White House is wonderful, but it’s also a bubble,” Ashley says. “So I also love seeing them in the house that I grew up in, with Mom just cooking me an egg sandwich.”

According to ihhawk this is irrefutable evidence that Joe molested her.

How mad do you think the above makes the MAGAturds in this thread?

But, surely one of trumps ~40 accusers have written something similar about him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT