ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals…just why

I trying to understand the angle behind all these drag queen stories.

LGBTQ is becoming accepted more and more, society has moved on and now uptight evangelicals and straights (and closeted straights) aren’t happy. So now let’s find some random examples of LGBTQ culture we can use to try to get society worked up again against the gays?

Is that what’s behind this? It’s basically the new CRT?

LGBTQ is becoming accepted more and more, society has moved on and now uptight evangelicals and straights (and closeted straights) aren’t happy. So now let’s find some random examples of LGBTQ culture we can use to try to get society worked up again against the gays?

You really think a queer performer is appropriate at a school?

It's fine at an ADULTS ONLY venue of course, but in a school?

Really????

Oh JFC. You're "trying to understand the angle"?

I've been watching these people peddle their culture war bullshit for 30 plus years, how is it that so many people (and so many Democratic politicians) don't get the game that's getting played?

And they're always doing it by nut picking (as with this example) or distorting or outright lying.

Oh JFC. You're "trying to understand the angle"?

I've been watching these people peddle their culture war bullshit for 30 plus years, how is it that so many people (and so many Democratic politicians) don't get the game that's getting played?

And they're always doing it by nut picking (as with this example) or distorting or outright lying.
Whatever, dude.

You know, you’re kind of an asshole. Why not just have a normal discussion?

Whatever, dude.

You know, you’re kind of an asshole. Why not just have a normal discussion?
Whatever dude. There is absolutely no mystery at all to the angle behind all the drag queen stories. None at all. Punch down on a marginalized minority that you feel safe demonizing. Ask Lee Atwater.

This subject doesn't deserve "normal discussion" and I'm proud to come off as an asshole to anyone who thinks it does.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE and torbee
Whatever dude. There is absolutely no mystery at all to the angle behind all the drag queen stories. None at all. Punch down on a marginalized minority that you feel safe demonizing.

This subject doesn't deserve "normal discussion" and I'm proud to come off as an asshole to anyone who thinks it does.
That’s exactly what I said! You could’ve just said, yep, that’s it. Instead you read half a post and fly off the handle.
Kind of a pattern with you.

This. The handle feeds the mind. The already corrupted mind that hungers for more. The need for confirmation bias for the right is insatiable.
It’s not just a right thing. It’s an American thing. A culture of insatiable consumerism mixed with an obsession with wealth and status… means consumption of personal affirmations will also be insatiable.

That’s exactly what I said! You could’ve just said, yep, that’s it. Instead you read half a post and fly off the handle.
Kind of a pattern with you.
I get really annoyed when I see people granting this nonsense any credibility at all. It's bullshit. 50 years ago they would just go directly after black people, 25 years ago they would just go directly after gay people, now they're repackaging the same old bigotry with CRT and the Trans bullshit.

When I see anyone asking the question "why" on trans stuff like OP is stirring up, it obviously does trigger me, because I can see exactly what they're doing and can't understand why everybody else can't see what's so got damn freaking obvious.

It’s not just a right thing. It’s an American thing. A culture of insatiable consumerism mixed with an obsession with wealth and status… means consumption of personal affirmations will also be insatiable.
Maybe you’re onto something. Just too easy for rapid consumption of stories that fit your view of the world. Very few unbiased sources are left, everyone has an agenda.

I get really annoyed when I see people granting this nonsense any credibility at all. It's bullshit. 50 years ago they would just go directly after black people, 25 years ago they would just go directly after gay people, now they're repackaging the same old bigotry with CRT and the Trans bullshit.

When I see anyone asking the question "why" on trans stuff like OP is stirring up, it obviously does trigger me, because I can see exactly what they're doing and can't understand why everybody else can't see what's so got damn freaking obvious.

"Drag Queens" is obviously a sexualized thing and no one ever wanted that shit in schools. Get real.

I wasn’t seriously asking - it IS obvious what they’re doing. What I meant by “understand the angle” was “Wait a sec, let me get this straight...“

I’ll be clearer next time

I feel like I should award you a like for this post, but not sure you want it.

I wasn’t seriously asking - it IS obvious what they’re doing. What I meant by “understand the angle” was “Wait a sec, let me get this straight...“

I’ll be clearer next time

Yes, it's obvious.

We don't want queer culture promoted in our schools.

Call me a bigot all day and all night, but the majority of Americans aren't down with that.

Yes, it's obvious.

Call me a bigot all day and all night, but the majority of Americans aren't down with that.
I don’t know about these programs. Do parents have the choice to opt out?

Do you personally believe these kinds of programs turn kids gay or something? Is that the primary objection?

Reactions: srams21
Yes, it's obvious.

Why is it any different than promoting straight culture?

I get it if it’s overly sexualized. But it seems like a lot of close minded people don’t even want kids to know queer people exist.

That’s wrong and should be pushed back against all day.

Is this going to be the next drag queen story that turns out to be a fake? Shootings are going off by the day in our schools, and this is the type of shit that twists your panties in a bunch? Time to re-examine your mental state.

You ever think to yourself that children sitting here at school being forced to worship some deranged transexual could be part of the problem?

What exactly are they learning here to help prepare them for life in the real world?

Why is this a thing, though? Like... bring in sexy drag dancers for HS/JR high kids? Sexy? Drag specifically? Of all things...

It is the bizarre end of the progressive left and quite frankly looks like the same logic applied by conservative provocateurs.

This feels like trolling, in a way. Or just a bizarre response owed to the bizarreness of the culture wars in general.

Libs of ticktok isn't anything to get your panties in a bunch about unless you're really attached to the party.
It's not serious reporting, but you partisan types would eat up the same shit if it was directed at the other side. That much I really do believe. It's Iike Andy Gno... nobody else is compiling this sort of content, so it's useful. You just have to filter it yourself. They're not serious journalists.

Last edited:
You ever think to yourself that children sitting here at school being forced to worship some deranged transexual could be part of the problem?

What exactly are they learning here to help prepare them for life in the real world?

I'm okay with the drag queen having a booth at "Career Day".

But forcing the kids to sit through "her" performance is a bit over the line, IMHO.

Wow. Drag queens are the root of the mass shooting problem? That’s one of the dumbest things ever. If you think that’s what is going on in schools, you’re a dupe.

"Drag Queens" is obviously a sexualized thing and no one ever wanted that shit in schools. Get real.
Oh please. This is the new "acceptable" method of going after gay people and triggering anti-gay bigots, just like CRT is the new acceptable method of doing racisms.

And as with CRT, you have to nut pick to do it. It's despicable and vile.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT