ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals…just why

“What usually happens” is rubes demeaning, beating the shit out of, or killing people they think aren’t “normal.” The reason they might not think these people are normal is because the people are so afraid to show the world who they are, having seen “what usually happens” to people who do. Getting people used to this stuff (which doesn’t seem super appropriate to me in this 5 second snippet ostensibly shot at an unnamed American grade school with no context provided) might make the next person who’s otherwise productive and harmless feel safer about being themselves.

I don’t believe that what’s presented in the tweet is legit, but I also don’t believe it’s radically different than having the cheerleaders and dance team come out and shake their asses to whatever’s in the top 40 at the moment.
I guess it’s a good thing my granddaughter is a 6x National Champion competition cheerleader!

it’s a lot different! No top 40 tunes!

I don’t believe that what’s presented in the tweet is legit, but I also don’t believe it’s radically different than having the cheerleaders and dance team come out and shake their asses to whatever’s in the top 40 at the moment.

I'm going to keep beating you people over the head with that URL.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
If you think that crowd is middle schoolers, you’re an even bigger idiot than I thought. You got duped.

They routinely appear at public libraries and do story hours for children.

In fact, that's the reason for the organization's entire existence.

I know you knew that, BTW.

Lol…Democrats have attempted to make a riot’s newsworthiness last for 18 months now, leading to a prime time hearing with MSNBC titling their coverage “American Coup” and “Attack on Democracy”. This is of course, coinciding with the “worse than Jim Crow” voting nonsense that resulted in record voter turnout.

But yeah…it’s totally the right with a monopoly on fearmongering.

Drag queens did a drag show at a grade school. And you think people taking issue with it is part of some sort of overall campaign against gays. Good grief.
You're calling 1/6 just a riot? And you're using that as a comparison point for the drag queen nonsense? Good grief!

Reactions: FlickShagwell
They routinely appear at public libraries and do story hours for children.

In fact, that's the reason for the organization's entire existence.

I know you knew that, BTW.
And they’re awesome and kids and parents love it. What’s it like to feel threatened by everything that isn’t just like you?

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
chaos-grenade.gif

In and of itself... so what. It's just something the kids are doing these days. For a lot of them, it's just some sort of phase... whatever. (when it turns into serious medical treatment, yeah, that's another story)

Weird part would be that a certain crowd doesn't seem to realize a lot of the energy behind this pronoun stuff is just kids like this. Not very serious stuff.

So it's odd that this seeped its way into, say, business culture.

It's like a bunch of goths getting the dress code at work changed to include pants like this:
XXL_p0116511232.jpg

(because if you don't their feelings will be very, very hurt)

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
This is also a good example of why rules like refer to them by their preferred gender pronoun or get in really bad trouble(!) often end up looking more than a little silly.

I don't think people realize what's going on in youth culture. Everybody is imagining the classic born-in-the-wrong-body trans youth and don't realize that much of the action here where pronouns are concerned is by the crowd referenced in the video.

In and of itself... so what. It's just something the kids are doing these days. For a lot of them, it's just some sort of phase... whatever. (when it turns into serious medical treatment, yeah, that's another story)

Weird part would be that a certain crowd doesn't seem to realize a lot of the energy behind this pronoun stuff is just kids like this. Not very serious stuff.

So it's odd that this seeped its way into, say, business culture.

It's like a bunch of goths getting the dress code at work changed to include pants like this:
XXL_p0116511232.jpg

(because if you don't their feelings will be very, very hurt)
Unfortunately the Right views this as what voting for Dems will lead to. I was sent this by multiple people saying anyone who votes for Dems in November and 2024 is insane. They completely believe this is pushed by Dems.

Imagine not being upset that public schools want to teach filth to elementary students. You are someone I would worry about.
Lol. Clownbrain. Link to filth? Link to public schools (plural and broadly-speaking, as you’ve stated, like a damn fool) “wanting to teach filth to elementary students” — please send the link,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RileyHawk
Lol. Clownbrain. Link to filth? Link to public schools (plural and broadly-speaking, as you’ve stated, like a damn fool) “wanting to teach filth to elementary students” — please send the link,
The OP did and it is happening all over. Unless you are ok with kids being subjected to drag queens putting on performances for them? If you are, then I guess you are a sicko and part of the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I'm not sure we're even conceptualizing the trans thing right. I have no idea what exactly the difference is between the kid that has personality/mannerisms like the opposite sex and the trans kid that's the same thing + has it stuck in their head that they must modify their body. Should we really consider the latter innate and immalleable? I'm not sure we should.

The problem, of course, is that modifying your body to match the that of the opposite sex is a huge undertaking and is extremely difficult to do well.

This person is so much happier than the vast majority of the many republicans who I know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT