ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals…just why

Yes, it's obvious.

We don't want queer culture promoted in our schools.

Call me a bigot all day and all night, but the majority of Americans aren't down with that.
You are a bigot. All night and every day.

The fact you equate a drag performance with sex means you are either just dumb or a pervert. My money is on a combination of both.

By the way, did you know that for the preponderance of the history of the theater up until about the 19th century, nearly ALL female characters were played by men who wore women's clothes and breast prosthetics?

William Shakespeare was such a woke bastard! :rolleyes:

The fact you equate a drag performance with sex means you are either just dumb or a pervert. My money is on a combination of both.

By the way, did you know that for the preponderance of the history of the theater up until about the 19th century, nearly ALL female characters were played by men who wore women's clothes and breast prosthetics?

robin-hood-men-in-tights-ss2.jpg

What a wonderful example of combining gaslighting and the strawman fallacy in one post. Well done torbee. That's how it is done.

Calling him a bigot was a nice touch as well. At least he isn't a misogynist like you.

Eat shit, shit eater.
Ok. Maybe you could talk about banging women other than your wife some more from your moral high ground. I mean that isn't disrespectful to women at all. I hear they like that. Just how much do you hate women exactly? It shines through you know. It shows.

Maybe work on that a bit before calling other people things like bigot

In the 19th century there was slavery and women had few rights. Don’t think we want to base today’s standards on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT