ADVERTISEMENT

Links to LIVE GAMES, REPLAYS, & LIVE Radio ARE HERE!!! Next game: Wed Feb 28, 4:30 pm CT Tip, BTN

The original post has been updated. Please note that for option 1 (for watching the game) you need to use Firefox and you need to have uBlock installed on your device.

Note that in the original post I have a link for Iowa State vs Northern Iowa (Approximate Tip time is 3:30 pm CT).

I believe the only other way to watch ISU/UNI is to subscribe to Cyclone TV. Who has time for that? :)

If you use these replay links (every game is found in the orig post), please either like this post or comment; otherwise, I am assuming I am wasting my time posting these links. Thanks.... :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I could not get the replay links to work on Chrome; they did work on Internet Explorer, however. If anyone has any suggestions/ideas, please chime in.

Replay link for Dec 19 Southern Utah (Game 13, Regular season):https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=30015

The replay link for the Colorado game is up and running. See the original post for that link and for for all future live game links, replay links and radio links. The replay links will work on Firefox and Internet Explorer.

PSA: Don't pay the $10 to watch the Dec 29 game vs N Illinois on BTN Plus; I will have a live game link for that game as well

Last edited:
People that watch on a phone is that using safari? In theory an iPad should work too?

Will the game links give me a virus like most pirated sites?

put a rubber on it and you're good to go

virus_protection.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT