ADVERTISEMENT

Little brother not so little anymore?

OLLIE OLLIE OLLIE
we want more we want more we want more
kirkwood or was it kirksville will save us
we want more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OLLIE OLLIE

Come on I4 and Ollie validate the last couple of isu stereotypes for us. You both have been doing so well.

You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

Have someone read this link to you nice and S L O W L Y and see if you can figure it out. Those with even remedial reading comprehension skills will realize that the isu AD saying they are little brother is much better than me trying to convince isu fans that they are in fact little brother. But feel free to let us know how it really is skirt fan.

http://whotv.com/2015/08/26/iowa-state-sez-tour-little-brother-has-grown-up/
Never understood the little brother mantra. I am the youngest of four but have been able to kick the shit out of my big bro for 20+ years. More successful than him but he still calls me little bro. It's kinda nice. My biggest beef is 89and91 considers me family. There is no way in hell I share the same genetics with that guy

Reactions: I4cy
Uhm...the question to you was why do YOU consider ISU a "little bro"? Who cares what an AD says? Nebraska's AD said the Iowa football program was no standard for comparison when asked if beating them should have prevented him from firing a 9 win coach. So I ask again - why do you claim Iowa is a big bro and Iowa State is a little bro?
It makes him feel better when he is flipping burgers and goes home to his meth lab in his trailer

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Yep Iowa still doesn't have varrying season ticket levels like little bro. Last I checked $157 is still more than $99.00 but I am sure you will tell me how it really is.
Yes they do....its called discounted ticket to groups and towns.. It's also called not having to make a donation to sit in the endzones or paying less on the goal line or fifty.

Yes they do....its called discounted ticket to groups and towns.. It's also called not having to make a donation to sit in the endzones or paying less on the goal line or fifty.

Iowa doesn't sell discounted season tickets to the public like isu does. The cost is the same regardless of location.

It makes him feel better when he is flipping burgers and goes home to his meth lab in his trailer

If I am as you say then why is it I own clone fans so easily and often as I do? No matter what you dopes argue I make you look like fools. The best part is how you don't even see it.

Sounds like a great billboard for Pollard. "Come to isu where our fans are owned on message boards by trailer trash and meth heads".

Who wants to bet the dopes don't even grasp this post? Bueller..Bueller..anyone?

If I am as you say then why is it I own clone fans so easily and often as I do? No matter what you dopes argue I make you look like fools. The best part is how you don't even see it.

Sounds like a great billboard for Pollard. "Come to isu where our fans are owned on message boards by trailer trash and meth heads".

Who wants to bet the dopes don't even grasp this post? Bueller..Bueller..anyone?
What is it like to live in a world all your own? I think it is fun watching you implode. You argue irrelevant points and lciam victory because you argue with yourself. even your own fans think you are an idiot.

What is it like to live in a world all your own? I think it is fun watching you implode. You argue irrelevant points and lciam victory because you argue with yourself. even your own fans think you are an idiot.

I argue points clone fans refuse to acknowledge. Apparently they then claim the point is irrelevant.

Looks like if one is a recent grad they get a discount on season tickets as well.

No they don't. The cost of the season ticket is the same for the public re
Looks like if one is a recent grad they get a discount on season tickets as well.

Tazzy swings and misses again. Or is this one of those irrelevant points that clone fans choose to ignore? Yep Tazzy this is me OWNING you. Maybe you can find where it says recent grads get a break.

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/tickets/iowa-tickets-footbl.html

No they don't. The cost of the season ticket is the same for the public re

Tazzy swings and misses again. Or is this one of those irrelevant points that clone fans choose to ignore?

Yep Tazzy this is me OWNING you. Maybe you can find where it says recent grads get a break. Just to make the point so obvious that even a skirt fan can get it, do you see that there is no map on the Iowa site saying what season tickets cost by section? Yep as I said all tickets regardless of section cost the same for the public. Time to run along and tell clone fans how a trailer trash meth head beat you to a bloody pulp.

Want some more Tazzy?

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/tickets/iowa-tickets-footbl.html

Never understood the little brother mantra. I am the youngest of four but have been able to kick the shit out of my big bro for 20+ years. More successful than him but he still calls me little bro. It's kinda nice. My biggest beef is 89and91 considers me family. There is no way in hell I share the same genetics with that guy

Very true we share no genetics. I run circles around Tazzy boy and he doesn't even know it.

Yep Iowa still doesn't have varrying season ticket levels like little bro. Last I checked $157 is still more than $99.00 but I am sure you will tell me how it really is.

...But that is not what you said or the point you were trying to make:

"Iowa doesn't sacrifice revenue to tout a meaningless volume figure like isu."

$157 3 pack is still discounted tickets to tout a meaningless volume figure which you said Iowa does not do and they are doing it. A discounted ticket is a discounted ticket....period....that is how it really is.

I4 can't even quote right. He feels the he
...But that is not what you said or the point you were trying to make:

"Iowa doesn't sacrifice revenue to tout a meaningless volume figure like isu."

$157 3 pack is still discounted tickets to tout a meaningless volume figure which you said Iowa does not do and they are doing it. A discounted ticket is a discounted ticket....period....that is how it really is.

Show me where Iowa is touting the volume of tickets sold by the mini pack. As compared to numerous ones from isu.

I4 can't even quote right. He feels the he

Show me where Iowa is touting the volume of tickets sold by the mini pack. As compared to numerous ones from isu.

I can't because Iowa is using the discounted tickets (mini packs) to make up for ticket sales being down....something like 57 or 58k tickets sold for the game this Saturday. ISU is using them to fill up the upper decks....not to tout ticket volume or make up for lost ticket sales. I just used your own words against you. Your claim was that Iowa does not discount tickets....and I proved you wrong because they are. I suspect you did not know about the 3-packs until I posted the link. Show me where ISU is touting ticket volume due to mini packs?

I see them touting total ticket sales (and yes some of those tickets are discounted tickets to fill in the corners of the upper decks). Plenty of other teams college, and pro, have different price points for tickets. The better the seats.....the more expensive the ticket is.

Last edited:
I can't because Iowa is using the discounted tickets (mini packs) to make up for ticket sales being down....something like 57 or 58k tickets sold for the game this Saturday. ISU is using them to fill up the upper decks....not to tout ticket volume or make up for lost ticket sales. I just used your own words against you. Your claim was that Iowa does not discount tickets....and I proved you wrong because they are. I suspect you did not know about the 3-packs until I posted the link. Show me where ISU is touting ticket volume due to mini packs?

I see them touting total ticket sales (and yes some of those tickets are discounted tickets to fill in the corners of the upper decks). Plenty of other teams college, and pro, have different price points for tickets. The better the seats.....the more expensive the ticket is.

You can't find Iowa touting how many mini packs Iowa has sold because they aren't doing what Pollard is. Which is discountIng tickets and then touting his well the discount is working.

Just look at all the links I4 has in this thread.

You can't find Iowa touting how many mini packs Iowa has sold because they aren't doing what Pollard is. Which is discounting tickets and then touting his well the discount is working.

Just look at all the links I4 has in this thread.

Once again you said that Iowa DOES NOT DISCOUNT TICKETS....

And they are....end of story. Iowa can't brag about ticket sales because ticket sales are down even with the discounted tickets. Iowa may not have a sell out until the Minnesota game and they will "tout" a sell out and that will include discounted tickets.....and a wrestling meet. No matter how much you change the narrative your claim was that Iowa does not discount ticket like ISU does and you were wrong.

Once again you said that Iowa DOES NOT DISCOUNT TICKETS....

And they are....end of story. Iowa can't brag about ticket sales because ticket sales are down even with the discounted tickets. Iowa may not have a sell out until the Minnesota game and they will "tout" a sell out and that will include discounted tickets.....and a wrestling meet. No matter how much you change the narrative your claim was that Iowa does not discount ticket like ISU does and you were wrong.

Once again I said Iowa doesn't discount tickets and tout how well the discount is working. You quoted my post just read it.

Once again I said Iowa doesn't discount tickets and tout how well the discount is working. You quoted my post just read it.

Iowa is doing it because they have to to try to make up for lost ticket revenue....that's fact. I would rather it be done to fill the corners in the upper decks. Nothing wrong with advertising the success of a promotion. Something Iowa can't do Saturday I am guessing Barta would wish everyone one of those discounted tickets were sold and if they were UI would be advertising a sell out that includes the discounted tickets.

Iowa is doing it because they have to to try to make up for lost ticket revenue....that's fact. I would rather it be done to fill the corners in the upper decks. Nothing wrong with advertising the success of a promotion. Something Iowa can't do Saturday I am guessing Barta would wish everyone one of those discounted tickets were sold and if they were UI would be advertising a sell out that includes the discounted tickets.

Iowa hasn't touted how many discounted tickets we have sold because we aren't little bro.

to a great game next Sat.
Thought I provided a link but ya, recent grads got a discount. Call the ticket office
The link I gave was the ticket office. NO WHERE does it say recent grads get a break on public season tickets. NO WHERE does it say certain sections are discounted like Pollard does at isu.

Feel free to prove otherwise Tazzyboy. Don't sing it bring it.

Link?

Not sure I would hang my hat on this one 100. The information is out there, somebody will find it.

Why would anyone argue with ISU fans. They are ISU. They have NEVER been above a mid major bowl, they have never been to a BCS bowl and they have NEVER won a BCS bowl and never will. Yes Iowa has slipped to there level in the last few years but we are so far above them in history it really isn't even worth talking to those pukes about. They don't get it. They think since we have dropped to there level and they beat us occasionally they are at our overall history level. They are not and never will be.

The information is out there surprised they can't find it. Iowa won't sink to Their level on a historical level.

Why would anyone argue with ISU fans. They are ISU. They have NEVER been above a mid major bowl, they have never been to a BCS bowl and they have NEVER won a BCS bowl and never will. Yes Iowa has slipped to there level in the last few years but we are so far above them in history it really isn't even worth talking to those pukes about. They don't get it. They think since we have dropped to there level and they beat us occasionally they are at our overall history level. They are not and never will be.

Watching them "spin" is very entertaining. All they are usually left with is selective time frames

Can some one help me out here? The uofi spent one MILLION dollars to atract more students and enrollment dropped. WTF

Reactions: Boys5
Can some one help me out here? The uofi spent one MILLION dollars to atract more students and enrollment dropped. WTF

Why certainly...

it is akin to a school/program spending more than a quarter-million each year to recruit men's basketball and then losing in round one to UAB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT