ADVERTISEMENT

Little things.

Easthawk1062

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2021
High School coach here so not going to act like I know D1 coaching etc but what are some things with the offense you notice. Being an OL/DL coach I notice how much our QBs kill the running game at the DE/OT matchups. Pass rush they can rush with no care of QB making them pay for getting out of lanes too much and Vs the Run DEs and LBs can scream off the edge backside and crash on the RBs with zero care of QBs pulling the ball and running. I could add a few more things but I’m not going to pretend to know much about routes etc. those are huge things that stick out to me anyway.

Last edited:
As a defensive coordinator I salivate watching our offense. Literally no need to respect the pass game at all. Can keep 7+ guys in the box all the time and could blitz every play and force punts or play coverage and wait for Deacon to do something dumb.

It would be so damn easy to gameplan against I imagine most teams we play literally laugh out loud watching the film.

Reactions: dadster
As a defensive coordinator I salivate watching our offense. Literally no need to respect the pass game at all. Can keep 7+ guys in the box all the time and could blitz every play and force punts or play coverage and wait for Deacon to do something dumb.

It would be so damn easy to gameplan against I imagine most teams we play literally laugh out loud watching the film.
My thoughts exactly. I mean just alone watching the OT/DE or LBs matchup alone is enough to make me sick ha.

Reactions: dadster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT