ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE (& THE REPLAY) VIDEO STREAMING, LIVE RADIO & LIVE STATS LINKS FOR THE B1G TOURNAMENT

2018 Purdue = 2015 Iowa

Purdue is good and regional worthy. Yes I was a skeptic.
2018 Purdue = 2015 Iowa

Purdue is good and regional worthy. Yes I was a skeptic.
yikes; 8-2, heading to bottom of 7th

looks like we play Ohio State tomorrow at 9 am

Man, if Iowa does not make it to Saturday, ticket sales are gonna be awful for the BTT. The stands are currently 99% empty.

Are you at the ball park? If so, hope you are sitting in shade!

yikes; 8-2, heading to bottom of 7th

looks like we play Ohio State tomorrow at 9 am

Man, if Iowa does not make it to Saturday, ticket sales are gonna be awful for the BTT. The stands are currently 99% empty.

Are you at the ball park? If so, hope you are sitting in shade!

Sun for Iowa....left for lunch....now shade

Sun for Iowa....left for lunch....now shade

Do you see a lot of fans from the 8 schools or is it pretty quiet around the park and at restaurants, hotels, etc?

Maybe the Omaha residents will show up for the evening games to watch some good B1G baseball? Otherwise, this could be a ticket sales disaster if Iowa gets knocked out tomorrow or Friday.

Do you see a lot of fans from the 8 schools or is it pretty quiet around the park and at restaurants, hotels, etc?

Maybe the Omaha residents will show up for the evening games to watch some good B1G baseball? Otherwise, this could be a ticket sales disaster if Iowa gets knocked out tomorrow or Friday.

Iowa had a good showing for 9am on Wednesday. MUCH better than the last time it was in Omaha. Michigan and Purdue not so much. Ohio State has a few fans...more than I figured. A few husker fans hanging out too.

here's the bracket, btw. @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life , there is an error, correct? Should be 5/24, 3:30 pm (not 5/25).

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER VIEW

DdmyI-yVQAY_iD-.jpg:medium

Last edited:
Looks like OSU tomorrow a.m. they have used 3 pitchers already, I think our bats will heat up tomorrow and we'll at least get to Friday! That's my hope at least so I can go to the 3:30 game!

Reactions: Franisdaman
I recommend the veggie burger at td ameritrade. It comes with pepper Jack cheese, tortilla strips, and some kind of peppers. Delicious!

That's what I'm seeing. And they play the loser of 5/24 9PM, right?
if they beat OSU (Thur, 9am), they play the loser of Michigan/Purdue on Friday, 3:30 pm

Then they have to win TWICE on Saturday (1pm and 5pm) and ONCE on Sunday (1pm, Championship game)

Five wins in a row (over the next 4 days) and we are B1G Tournament Champions, baby, and off to the NCAA Tournament. I think we do it! LOL

@funnyfletcher do you agree?

GO HAWKS!!!

Last edited:
Looks like OSU tomorrow a.m. they have used 3 pitchers already, I think our bats will heat up tomorrow and we'll at least get to Friday! That's my hope at least so I can go to the 3:30 game!
That's been a big key to our previous tourney runs.

This team is way too streaky. And unfortunately, both swings, good and bad, seemed to carry for a while.

if they beat OSU (Thur, 9am), they play the loser of Michigan/Purdue on Friday, 3:30 pm

Then they have to win TWICE on Saturday (1pm and 5pm) and ONCE on Sunday (1pm, Championship game)

Five wins in a row (over the next 4 days) and we are B1G Tournament Champions, baby, and off to the NCAA Tournament. I think we do it! LOL

@funnyfletcher do you agree?

GO HAWKS!!!

No doubt!! The underdog role!! Go Hawks!!

Reactions: Franisdaman
Cole is battling out there but 43 pitches thru 2 innings. With his recent arm issues I'd expect to see the bullpen early in this one. 1-0 going to the B2.

tOSU hitters are getting the barrel on the ball much better than the Iowa hitters thus far. Might be a long day unless things turn around quick for the Iowa offense. Iowa defense is stranding base runners. Still 1-0 going to the bottom.

I don't understand our offensive slump. Worst I can remember recently. Feltner had a 5 era and 1.6 whip so we should be able to do something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT