ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE (& THE REPLAY) VIDEO STREAMING, LIVE RADIO & LIVE STATS LINKS FOR THE B1G TOURNAMENT

If Nick Nelson has pitched his last as a Hawkeye he pitched well in the tournament. I don't care what you...he got the outs to take us to the 11th yesterday.

Dear Ohio State,

Stop trying to win, and let Iowa get more hits and score runs so they can win. Your athletics program can take a break from winning for about, oh I'd say, at least 10 years. You could handle that just fine. Trust me.

Okay? Deal? Thanks.

Now ground into a double play and get your defense back out there and start giving up some f***ing runs.

Ohio State ss with a bare hand slide to throw crop out.

Also Feltner for osu with pedestrian numbers all year is throwing a career game.

I assume they treated it like a bunt third strike? That was the first time I’ve seen that. Of course it followed the SS making bare hand web gem. Just nothing bouncing Iowa’s way.

Iowa gets 2 on with no outs to start the B7 and can even advance the runners stranding them at 1st and 2nd...

Well good news is OSU only has 7-8-9 due up in the 9th and we've got 2 innings to male up 2 runs.

Bad news is Iowa's offense is worse than when we lost to UAB. This is essentially also the team that lost a series with Northwestern. The team that figured they were comfortably in the NCAA tourney. The team we didn't want to show up.

That's a wrap on the 2018 baseball. All that momentum after Oklahoma State series. Scoreless for 17 innings in a row. See you after the draft for who leaves and next year.

I guess after two straight title games you can't make it every year.

My wife even commented that's the worse she's seen Iowa baseball look in a long time.

Iowa's pitching though. You can't fault them imo.

That's a wrap on the 2018 baseball. All that momentum after Oklahoma State series. Scoreless for 17 innings in a row. See you after the draft for who leaves and next year.

I guess after two straight title games you can't make it every year.
1 run scored in 19 innings (over the 2 games) and 17 scoreless innings in a row is the story of Iowa's B1G tournament, imo. Iowa pitching was great.

I never would have thought after Iowa scored one run in the 2nd inning yesterday (to take a 1-0 lead!!!) that they would not score again for the rest of the tournament

Here is the box score for today's 2-0 loss: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=219533

Last edited:
1 run scored in 19 innings (over the 2 games) and 17 scoreless innings in a row is the story of Iowa's B1G tournament, imo. Iowa pitching was great.

I never would have thought after Iowa scored one run in the 2nd inning yesterday (to take a 1-0 lead!!!) that they would not score again for the rest of the tournament

Yes...very disappointing. Interested in what Heller says.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT