ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE (& THE REPLAY) VIDEO STREAMING, LIVE RADIO & LIVE STATS LINKS FOR THE B1G TOURNAMENT

Once Iowa missed the chance in the 7th with 1st/2nd no outs. I figured that was it.
The ball park pretty empty? If so, imagine what it will look like on Sat and Sun.

Makes you wonder if they should have it in Indianapolis, which is more central for all schools. Sure, Purdue and IU fans would dominate this year's crowds, but AT LEAST you would have crowds LOL

The ball park pretty empty? If so, imagine what it will look like on Sat and Sun.

Makes you wonder if they should have it in Indianapolis, which is more central for all schools. Sure, Purdue and IU fans would dominate this year's crowds, but AT LEAST you would have crowds LOL

I don't think it would make a difference. Big crowds would be Iowa playing in the evening or weekend. Also nebraska making it.

If you would have come to me on Tuesday and told me Iowa's pitching stats for the first 2 games of the tournament, I would 100% assume that they would be 2-0 and in the driver seat for that at-large NCAA bid. I still can't believe how quiet the bats were.

If you would have come to me on Tuesday and told me Iowa's pitching stats for the first 2 games of the tournament, I would 100% assume that they would be 2-0 and in the driver seat for that at-large NCAA bid. I still can't believe how quiet the bats were.
its crazy. their NCAA tournament hopes were on the line. The pitching showed up. The hitting? Not so much.

We took a 1-0 lead in the 2nd inning vs Michigan and would not score again for the rest of the tournament. Just head scratching crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT