ADVERTISEMENT

Long haul covid

theiacowtipper

HR Legend
Feb 17, 2004
This is an informational article from Uihc on long haul covid.

This is an interesting quote from the article. “Also, to this day, we have seen very few patients in our Post-COVID-19 Clinic who were vaccinated with two initial doses. Additionally, to this day, we have not seen anyone who received the booster vaccine.”

Reactions: Torg
Not sure what the definition of "long Covid" is, but I have an employee who has been out for 10 days so far, still has symptoms, and still tests positive.

She's double-vaxxed and boosted.

• Haha
Reactions: goldmom and Wendy79
Not sure what the definition of "long Covid" is, but I have an employee who has been out for 10 days so far, still has symptoms, and still tests positive.

I will certainly admit that this is anecdotal. The quote I highlighted. Long haulers refer to people who have residual symptoms even after they test negative. Things like memory loss, mental fogginess, and shortness of breath. He was just saying that in his clinic, which is for long haulers, most are unvaccinated.

This is an interesting quote from the article. “Also, to this day, we have seen very few patients in our Post-COVID-19 Clinic who were vaccinated with two initial doses. Additionally, to this day, we have not seen anyone who received the booster vaccine.”

UNPOSSIBLE

MAGAs on here have clearly informed us that the vaccines are useless.
Ivermectin Forever!!!!

Reactions: 3boysmom

That's fascinating. What did she have for breakfast 6 days before the first symptoms?

Reactions: dgordo and Moral

So 1) either COVID is not as bad as it was, or 2) we've addressed our vulnerable populations that accounted for 75% or more of the deaths

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT