Louisiana for the win

Let’s start with Trump
8z3y0h.jpg

Highlight the part that says sex drive.

Reasons given for castrating beef calves include to:

• stop the production of male hormones and semen - clearly reduces sex drive
  • historically, tame oxen for draught purposes
  • prevent mating and reproduction after the age of puberty
  • produce docile cattle that are easier to handle compared to bulls - they are docile because they aren’t horny 24/7
  • decrease aggressiveness, mounting activity, injuries, frequency of dark-cutting carcasses
  • enhance on-farm safety for animals, producers and employees - why are they safer, oh wait because the animal isn’t try to **** something 24/7
  • decrease costs associated with fencing and handling facilities compared to bulls
  • avoid discounted price that packers pay for bull carcasses
  • provide meat products of the quality consumers demand
Are you just looking for the words sex drive? I’ll highlight the ones that are clearly done to affect the animals sex drive.
Not a chance in hell you grew up on a farm and could be this clueless.

Who would have thought they would be the first state to put in place such an amazing law. Good work.
Indeed. Good job Louisiana!

You dumb, inbred sum bitches finally got something right!

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Are you just looking for the words sex drive? I’ll highlight the ones that are clearly don’t to affect the animals sex drive.
Quick bluffing and start highlighting your claim that cutting off balls takes away sex drive in farm animals.

Pretty sure the article says that it won’t be for every case.
I’m guessing if they are getting your balls chopped off, there’s a very high probability that they are guilty.

It amazes me how many on this board are so quick to defend criminals.
Sarcasm, I hope?

Are you just looking for the words sex drive? I’ll highlight the ones that are clearly done to affect the animals sex drive.
  • produce docile cattle that are easier to handle compared to bulls - they are docile because they aren’t horny 24/7
  • decrease aggressiveness, mounting activity, injuries, frequency of dark-cutting carcasses
  • enhance on-farm safety for animals, producers and employees - why are they safer, oh wait because the animal isn’t try to **** something 24/7
  • decrease costs associated with fencing and handling facilities compared to bulls
You added the clearly reduces sex drive because your article didn't say that. I already said in my post that fixing farm animals was to prevent unwanted pregnancies and reduce the aggressiveness of males. Are you claiming that steers or barrows never hump each other because they have been castrated?
I grew up on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. It's a fact they hump each other. The males may not be as aggressive as they would have been intact, but they don't completely lose their sex drive.

How much time have you spent around farm animals?

You added the clearly reduces sex drive because your article didn't say that. I already said in my post that fixing farm animals was to prevent unwanted pregnancies and reduce the aggressiveness of males. Are you claiming that steers or barrows never hump each other because they have been castrated?
Are you really trying to say that castrating a human or animal doesn’t reduce its sex drive. Are you really trying to say that?

I don’t think that’s what he’s trying to say.
Yes, it is. I'm also saying farmers don't care about their animals sex drive. They care about eliminating unwanted pregnancies and calming down the males. They don't give a shit if the animals have a sex drive or not.

Yes, it is. I'm also saying farmers don't care about their animals sex drive. They care about eliminating unwanted pregnancies and calming down the males. They don't give a shit if the animals have a sex drive or not.
Moron. Calming down the males is a direct correlation to its sex drive.

My grandpa farmed his whole life (born in 1902) and years ago, one his cousin’s kids who got sent to live with them in the 50’s to try to keep him out of trouble told me that once a boar gored my grandpas arm and he didn’t say a word but walked into the barn and came out with a small sledgehammer and knocked both tusks out of the boar’s mouth. I asked my grandpa about it and he kind of grinned and said “that boar never gored anyone again.” Cool story, I know.

LOL. I’m not complaining about names that I’m called. I ask what’s the difference between calling someone a fag or a maga? No one seems to have an answer.
In the spirit of trying to get through to you:.

Being gay is not a choice for most gay people. They are simply born attracted to the same sex. So deriding them for that is demeaning who they are. Being MAGA is a political choice. People switch their political beliefs all the time, few people can switch their orientation.

If someone derides you for something outside your control (race, orientation, disability, etc) this is far worse than for those things in your control (rooting for Nebraska, being MAGA, the type of music you like, etc).

Being gay is not a choice for most gay people. They are simply born attracted to the same sex. So deriding them for that is demeaning who they are. Being MAGA is a political choice. People switch their political beliefs all the time, few people can switch their orientation.

If someone derides you for something outside your control (race, orientation, disability, etc) this is far worse than for those things in your control (rooting for Nebraska, being MAGA, the type of music you like, etc).
Oh I can't wait to see what he says in response to this

I’m gonna bet he goes with “they are all choices” or some dumbassery like that. But hey, maybe he will learn.
Here is what he thinks about gay people.

Let me rephrase, you can be gay and be catholic as they will take you in. But it’s highly unlikely a gay man will be catholic because it is against what they believe in.

The other part I said was accurate. God didn’t create that person as being gay. Another evil was behind turning that person gay.

• Wow
Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

Also fag is a derogatory term for gay men and MAGA is the campaign slogan for the Republican party. Most Trump supporters and rally goers are proud to be part of the Make America Great Again movement.

I’m gonna bet he goes with “they are all choices” or some dumbassery like that. But hey, maybe he will learn.
Here's an even better one

If he was catholic, he wouldn’t be gay.

God didn’t create him as a gay man. Other things in his life have caused him to become gay.

Am I to call you a bigot because you are mocking the religion I believe in?

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
I was apparently tilting at windmills. Very regressive windmills. I’ve never ignored a poster before, maybe I should look into that feature.
It's so easy to get into a back and forth with him and then at a certain point you realize it's just a complete waste of time because he doesn't really have the mental capacity to have a real discussion about....well anything really. Except for animal and human castration apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT