ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana for the win

Are you old enough to remember this case?

None of them ended up being convicted, but stories like this are why we should proceed with caution dispensing punishment that is irreversible
Never heard of it and you know why it’s irrelevant? Because if most likely guess this guy wouldn’t have had his balls chopped off in this new bill proposal.

It’s a great first step. I think they should do it for other crimes as well. Someone has some sticky fingers and gets caught stealing, time to lose those fingers.
And for sure if convicted of felonies and hung out many many times one Epstein Island, no criminal should be allowed to run for any political office.

Reactions: BelemNole
Pretty much anything in life can backfire.
I’m sure if it does it this situation, the result will be the same as it is for most cases. They will receive a bunch of money.
What happens if someone does commit this crime and the offender isn’t castrated. They get out of jail and they do it again and knock someone up and that person isn’t allowed to have an abortion and are stuck raising a sex offenders child?
You want to keep playing the what if game?
Now you're just creating random ass scenarios for absolutely no reason. The only point he was trying to make is that it's entirely possible that w/ this new law an innocent person could be castrated. That's it.

I have no clue why you're talking about knocking people up and abortion. So you have my sincerest apologies, but no I do not want to keep playing your weird game. Just try to read a bit better, and think a bit harder when people ask questions in your thread. Thanks!

Never heard of it and you know why it’s irrelevant? Because if most likely guess this guy wouldn’t have had his balls chopped off in this new bill proposal.
It's the "most likely" part that gives me pause. If there were a 0% chance that someone innocent would receive this punishment I wouldn't have a problem, but we both know humans are incapable of not making mistakes.

Reactions: McLovin32
Now you're just creating random ass scenarios for absolutely no reason. The only point he was trying to make is that it's entirely possible that w/ this new law an innocent person could be castrated. That's it.

I have no clue why you're talking about knocking people up and abortion. So you have my sincerest apologies, but no I do not want to keep playing your weird game. Just try to read a bit better, and think a bit harder when people ask questions in your thread. Thanks!
I understand that it’s possible that someone innocent could get their dick chopped off. Why don’t you try looking at the positive side of something for once. It’s possible it could save someone from getting raped in the future as well.
You can say they better be sure the person did it which I agree with. If you don’t cut off a sex offenders goods they better be damn sure that person doesn’t commit the same sex crimes again in the future as well.

I understand that it’s possible that someone innocent could get their dick chopped off. Why don’t you try looking at the positive side of something for once. It’s possible it could save someone from getting raped in the future as well.
You can say they better be sure the person did it which I agree with. If you don’t cut off a sex offenders goods they better be damn sure that person doesn’t commit the same sex crimes again in the future as well.
This could all also be prevented by harsher/longer prison sentences. Just sayin'

JFC, they're not cutting off dicks. You people really seem to have an obsession with dicks. Ever stop to wonder why?

JFC, they're not cutting off dicks. You people really seem to have an obsession with dicks. Ever stop to wonder why?
Wait, you mean it's not done like this?

cucumber-pickle.gif

It's the "most likely" part that gives me pause. If there were a 0% chance that someone innocent would receive this punishment I wouldn't have a problem, but we both know humans are incapable of not making mistakes.
I think the part that gives you pause is that you are scared you could be convicted or wrongly convicted of this type of crime.
Sure it’s similar to the death penalty, but with this type of punishment, the person will survive.
Hell about 10 percent of Americans have issues with fertility and a large portion of American doesn’t care. What’s one more person with fertility issues.

• Haha
This could all also be prevented by harsher/longer prison sentences. Just sayin'
that’s what this bill is trying to do and probably eliminate filling up our prisons even more.
Plus why would you want to give them a longer/harsher sentence if they aren’t guilty of the crime?

Plus why would you want to give them a longer/harsher sentence if they aren’t guilty of the crime?
Holy ****ing shit, I've been trying to be nice but I can't anymore. You are so stupid it's impossible to even have a conversation with you.

I was not talking about giving innocent people longer sentences. I was saying that everything you listed that castration would help with, could also be deterred by just keeping them in jail and not castrating them.

I've gotta bow out of this. This is like talking to a 12 year old.

I think the part that gives you pause is that you are scared you could be convicted or wrongly convicted of this type of crime.
Sure it’s similar to the death penalty, but with this type of punishment, the person will survive.
Hell about 10 percent of Americans have issues with fertility and a large portion of American doesn’t care. What’s one more person with fertility issues.
You're reaching. Do you realize it's possible to commit sexual assault without using your genitals? Chemically castrating offenders isn't some magic solution to the problem.

New evidence has come to light that proves we have castrated a number of innocent men. But on the bright side, they are still alive. Quit being negative, get out there and find eunuch jobs or work two jobs to occupy your mind.

Holy ****ing shit, I've been trying to be nice but I can't anymore. You are so stupid it's impossible to even have a conversation with you.

I was not talking about giving innocent people longer sentences. I was saying that everything you listed that castration would help with, could also be deterred by just keeping them in jail and not castrating them.

lol that’s because you can’t keep up. You pivot and I pivot with you. First you bitch about convicting innocent. That’s why I fire it back at you when you want harsher longer penalties.

You also can’t keep up that sex offenders often times impregnate innocent women when they rap them.
It’s fine. I get that you don’t like following laws and don’t want to be in fear of having something like this done to you in the future.

Plus I think you have it all wrong. Most of your conversations are on a 12 year old level with the stupid memes and random stupid shit and you get most of your info from social media which the kids love.

He is really dumb. I mean really dumb. I mean, how can you argue with this:

I understand that it’s possible that someone innocent could get their dick chopped off. Why don’t you try looking at the positive side of something for once.

Also for all your complaints about posters calling each other names or disrespecting others, have you looked in the mirror? None of my posts attacked your character or intelligence, but you came back with accusing me of being a pedaphile.

You're reaching. Do you realize it's possible to commit sexual assault without using your genitals? Chemically castrating offenders isn't some magic solution to the problem.
Can you use your fingers or any other object?
You think maybe they hope that once they are Castrated, they will lose that sexual drive. Have you ever been around a farm or any animals? What do you think is part of the reason those animals have their balls cut off?

He's on the peak of Mt Stupid.
2462px-Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_Effect_01.svg.png

He is really dumb. I mean really dumb. I mean, how can you argue with this:

I understand that it’s possible that someone innocent could get their dick chopped off. Why don’t you try looking at the positive side of something for once.
The scary part is that he thinks he's actually making valid points by saying shit like that.

Also for all your complaints about posters calling each other names or disrespecting others, have you looked in the mirror? None of my posts attacked your character or intelligence, but you came back with accusing me of being a pedaphile.
LOL. I’m not complaining about names that I’m called. I ask what’s the difference between calling someone a fag or a maga? No one seems to have an answer.
Also I didn’t attack your character or intelligence or accuse you of being a pedaphile. I simply asked if you were scared of being convicted or wrongly convicted of that type of crime.

• Haha
Reactions: gohawks50
Have you ever been around a farm or any animals? What do you think is part of the reason those animals have their balls cut off?
Have you been around any farm animals that have been castrated because, guess what, they still hump each other. My dog that has been spayed humps her large toys sometimes.

Animals get "fixed" to prevent unwanted pregnancies not stop their sex drive.

Have you been around any farm animals that have been castrated because, guess what, they still hump each other. My dog that has been spayed humps her large toys sometimes.

Mine too, we have a stuffed animal called 'Mr Humpy' because she goes to town on that thing so often.
Must be trans /s

Have you been around any farm animals that have been castrated because. guess what, they still hump each other. My dog that has been spayed humps her large toys sometimes.

So the answer is no. You have not been around a farm or farm animals and since you asked me. The answer is yes. I grew up working on my aunt and uncles farm working cattle and hogs.

Feel free to read through some of the reasons animals get castrated. You could learn something today.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
So the answer is no. You have not been around a farm or farm animals.

Feel free to read through some of the reasons animals get castrated. You could learn something today.
I grew up on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. It's a fact they hump each other. The males may not be as aggressive as they would have been intact, but they don't completely lose their sex drive.

How much time have you spent around farm animals?

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
So the answer is no. You have not been around a farm or farm animals and since you asked me. The answer is yes. I grew up working on my aunt and uncles farm working cattle and hogs.

Where does your article say it's done to reduce sex drive?

Also if a wrongly castrated guy complains, just point him to boars and bulls that are castrated on the farm, they survive. They haven't lodged any complaints yet. If they wore them, they would pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Also if a wrongly castrated guy complains, just point him to boars and bulls that are castrated on the farm, they survive. They haven't lodged any complaints yet. If they wore them, they would pull themselves up by their bootstraps.
True, look at the bright side of things, at least you're alive and able to walk. Grab those bootstraps and get your ass back to work.

Reactions: EasyHawk
My fear is what are the next body parts being lopped off for other crimes. Where does any particular state draw the line?

I’m not sure if you are being serious or just trolling?
Highlight the part that says sex drive.

Reasons given for castrating beef calves include to:

• stop the production of male hormones and semen
  • historically, tame oxen for draught purposes
  • prevent mating and reproduction after the age of puberty
  • produce docile cattle that are easier to handle compared to bulls
  • decrease aggressiveness, mounting activity, injuries, frequency of dark-cutting carcasses
  • enhance on-farm safety for animals, producers and employees
  • decrease costs associated with fencing and handling facilities compared to bulls
  • avoid discounted price that packers pay for bull carcasses
  • provide meat products of the quality consumers demand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT