ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana for the win

Conservatives have a weird obsession with pedophiles.

And by the way, this is the state, where if I minor gets raped, they have to carry the child to full term.

What would they do with this?
Screenshot_2024-08-02_at_10.43.43_AM_eox4pg

https://l.threads.net/?u=https://www.thedailybeast.com/louisiana-mayor-misty-roberts-42-accused-of-raping-a-minor&e=AT1q_SeIu0EXE2ZXneXAI_--zbk-cYvlhvP0G5m4JMSkyZSTWZf6el6jVHtxDn6QrG3hBIzeNVB2x6CjB6rMT-pK3yQ-GsnlIa6DX5zIEED1yh1avezu250gGIfCvbzz_uvGIA

Conservatives have a weird obsession with pedophiles.

And by the way, this is the state, where if I minor gets raped, they have to carry the child to full term.

What would they do with this?
Screenshot_2024-08-02_at_10.43.43_AM_eox4pg

https://l.threads.net/?u=https://www.thedailybeast.com/louisiana-mayor-misty-roberts-42-accused-of-raping-a-minor&e=AT1q_SeIu0EXE2ZXneXAI_--zbk-cYvlhvP0G5m4JMSkyZSTWZf6el6jVHtxDn6QrG3hBIzeNVB2x6CjB6rMT-pK3yQ-GsnlIa6DX5zIEED1yh1avezu250gGIfCvbzz_uvGIA

They just have a weird obsession with genitalia.

Reactions: gohawks50 and Moral
In the spirit of trying to get through to you:.

Being gay is not a choice for most gay people. They are simply born attracted to the same sex. So deriding them for that is demeaning who they are. Being MAGA is a political choice. People switch their political beliefs all the time, few people can switch their orientation.

If someone derides you for something outside your control (race, orientation, disability, etc) this is far worse than for those things in your control (rooting for Nebraska, being MAGA, the type of music you like, etc).
Sounds like you should start publishing some of your work as no one seems to understand why someone is gay. All research points to some being born that way and others not being born that way. Most say it’s a combination of nature and nurture.
In that case do we need to have something on their pronouns saying if they were born gay or decided to be gay so we know if we can call them a fag or not?
About MAGA, MAGA’s enjoy being called MAGA’s to my knowledge. What many of you don’t understand is that not all republicans are MAGA’s. Similar to not all gay people like being called fags although some do.
You didn’t seem to cover the religion issue much. But going back to you’re born gay theory, would you be considered born catholic if we were baptised within your first few months of life and went to church every weekend along with going to a catholic school?

Seems logical, if a kid calls your kid a dork, you should teach your kid to call him a F or an N or an R back. Because all words are the same, if one says poopy head, respond with N.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Sounds like you should start publishing some of your work as no one seems to understand why someone is gay. All research points to some being born that way and others not being born that way. Most say it’s a combination of nature and nurture.
In that case do we need to have something on their pronouns saying if they were born gay or decided to be gay so we know if we can call them a fag or not?
About MAGA, MAGA’s enjoy being called MAGA’s to my knowledge. What many of you don’t understand is that not all republicans are MAGA’s. Similar to not all gay people like being called fags although some do.
You didn’t seem to cover the religion issue much. But going back to you’re born gay theory, would you be considered born catholic if we were baptised within your first few months of life and went to church every weekend along with going to a catholic school?

Didn't read the thread but I'm surprised a red state did this considering most pedos are Rs

I'm glad I missed this thread yesterday.

So, what was the conclusion? I always assumed I'd be chemically castrated simply by the nature doing your moms.

I'm glad I missed this thread yesterday.

So, what was the conclusion? I always assumed I'd be chemically castrated simply by the nature doing your moms.
A large group of democrats are still afraid to punish criminals because it’s possible the wrong person could be punished. Which happens a lot less frequently than someone getting out of jail and committing the same crime once they are released.
Another person seems to think that having a humans or animals balls chopped off will not decrease your sex drive however it does make a person or animal calmer. Almost like a lack of testosterone doesn’t give you the same energy or sex drive.

A large group of democrats are still afraid to punish criminals because it’s possible the wrong person could be punished. Which happens a lot less frequently than someone getting out of jail and committing the same crime once they are released.
Another person seems to think that having a humans or animals balls chopped off will not decrease your sex drive however it does make a person or animal calmer. Almost like a lack of testosterone doesn’t give you the same energy or sex drive.

So you are saying my dick is going to fall off from nailing your mom? I find that just punishment.

A large group of democrats are still afraid to punish criminals because it’s possible the wrong person could be punished.
I don't think this is true. Criminals should be punished if they're found guilty.

I think people are apprehensive about doing irreversible measures to the human body (castration, death) because it's possible the wrong person could be punished.

You're making this more difficult than it should be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT