ADVERTISEMENT

Lucy Olsen playing tonight! 9pm ET ESPN

citizenHawk

HB Legend
Oct 9, 2002
USA Basketball 3x3 Women’s National Team takes on the USA Basketball 3x3 U23 National Team
This is a special exhibition game that is part of the WNBA All-Star weekend.

First chance to see Olsen play since becoming a Hawkeye!

Didn't listen to all 15 minutes of this. She says 3x3 happens first tonight. Could be going on right now; could be at 8. I suppose TV could show it whenever, including maybe halftime tomorrow.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Apparently team USA can’t be whistled for a foul. Thinking the Olympic team won’t be allowed to lose.

With the exception of course of Reinhard, she is very good and that Lucy Olson has some skills she can pass and can stay in front of a defender..,

I was reading a WNBA message board the other day and somebody literally said am I the only one that thinks HVL will have a better career than Caitlin, and one guy immediately said, yes you most definitely are lol I have never been impressed with her.

And the level of “Hope“ that some people had that CC wasn’t any good is relatively remarkable, now it’s not unheard of. I’ve already gone through the contrarian point of view before. I’ve dislike things that most everybody have liked. But the level of disdain for this girl out of Iowa is surprising.

But again, as I’ve watched it unfold, the scope is much narrower than Twitter & the media would have you believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT