ADVERTISEMENT

*****MAGA in disarray, who will be speaker of the House***** McCarthy REMOVED! Jim Jordan 0-3. Election denier Mike Johnson confirmed. Vote them out

At least they’re having a meeting to figure things out.
children-yelling-clattering.gif

As if there were any doubt it is all just theatrics and performance art by the MAGA morons. This just proves it.

Zero interest in governing. Total interest in putting on a show.

I don't know its about a show as it is about greed and power and Scalise might not have been ruthless as far right and beholden to certain principles to get the votes of the fringe.

Jordan as speaker downright scares me, but I think if he is a serious contender the tOSU coverup will come back with a vengence - as it should. It's sad he isn't immediately disqualified for ignoring the subpoena yet he wants others to abide by them.

I keep hearing, for years and years now, that the MAGA / cultists are not really the majority of the Republican Party, just the fringe third. But the shit show in the House right now coupled with Trump’s numbers in primary say otherwise. At some point, the sane Republicans left (and that is a small number) need to leave the party. It has left them.

I keep hearing, for years and years now, that the MAGA / cultists are not really the majority of the Republican Party, just the fringe third. But the shit show in the House right now coupled with Trump’s numbers in primary say otherwise. At some point, the sane Republicans left (and that is a small number) need to leave the party. It has left them.
If only the Whigs were still around...

Sigh…

Never said it was the democrats “fault”.

Gaetz and the 1 idiot rule + Gaetz and 7 other R’s + 208 Democrats got McCarthy tossed.

Take from that what you will…
There have been slim margins before and this never happened. This is ALL on Republicans. They are clearly fractured in a way that no party ever has been before, to my knowledge. You do realize that, right? It's a battle within the party of MAGA vs non MAGA.

Why so many Rs sitting out this thread? Get your asses in here and call out the complete incompetence of the GOP.

Better yet, call YOUR OWN GOP Representatives and Senators and tell THEM that you're not voting for ANY Republicans so long as this clown show continues. Tell them you've seen enough, and you'll sit 2024 out until they EJECT ALL of the MAGAs from the party.

Better yet, call YOUR OWN GOP Representatives and Senators and tell THEM that you're not voting for ANY Republicans so long as this clown show continues. Tell them you've seen enough, and you'll sit 2024 out until they EJECT ALL of the MAGAs from the party.
The worst thing is that the Rs haven't had enough. They've reached a point where the have incapacitated themselves. Yet their voters still pay each on the back and say, well better than the Dems

Reactions: auntie_fah
There have been slim margins before and this never happened. This is ALL on Republicans. They are clearly fractured in a way that no party ever has been before, to my knowledge. You do realize that, right? It's a battle within the party of MAGA vs non MAGA.
a bunch of things can be true.

R's are a dysfuntional mess. McCarthy agreed to the One idiot Rule. Gaetz made the motion to vacate. Gaetz and his 7 cohorts needed 208 D's to vote with them to toss McCarthy.

Not sure why stating the obvious is so triggering for some folks...

R's are a dysfuntional mess. McCarthy agreed to the One idiot Rule. Gaetz made the motion to vacate. Gaetz and his 7 cohorts needed 208 D's to vote with them to toss McCarthy.

Far from triggered. All Rs needed was to be in unison. Wouldn't mattered what Dems did. Dems shouldn't have to vow for McCarthy. The R speaker situation is not their problem.

Far from triggered. All Rs needed was to be in unison. Wouldn't mattered what Dems did. Dems shouldn't have to vow for McCarthy. The R speaker situation is not their problem.
Wasn't referring to you specifically...sorry. The R's aren't in unison and won't be.

R's would have done the same thing the D's did given a chance.

I just get slightly annoyed when I hear a D member of the house bitching about the House not being able to get anything done right now.....when they voted the speaker out last week.

You're so ****ing disingenuous. You claimed the only reason Democrats voted against McCarthy was to "own the cons". Now you're trying to walk it back by lying that you're just posting facts.

Do you believe Hakeem Jeffries would be a better Speaker than Jordan? That's who the Democrats are voting for and it would only take a handful of republicans to make that happen. Yet you will still continue to blame the Democrats for this fiasco.

You're so ****ing disingenuous. You claimed the only reason Democrats voted against McCarthy was to "own the cons". Now you're trying to walk it back by lying that you're just posting facts.

Do you believe Hakeem Jeffries would be a better Speaker than Jordan? That's who the Democrats are voting for and it would only take a handful of republicans to make that happen. Yet you will still continue to blame the Democrats for this fiasco.

Weird, right?

It's only take a few Republicans to vote for Jeffries

But that's NOT the "Republicans fault" here.....apparently...

Not walking anything back....I still think the main reason the D's voted with Gaetz and crew was to "own the R's" and sit back an watch. R's would have done the same.

Just sayin it'd be nice to have a speaker at the moment.

R's will never vote for Jeffries....so we could be without a speaker for a while.

Wasn't referring to you specifically...sorry. The R's aren't in unison and won't be.

R's would have done the same thing the D's did given a chance.

I just get slightly annoyed when I hear a D member of the house bitching about the House not being able to get anything done right now.....when they voted the speaker out last week.
I strongly believe McCarthy could have survived the motion to vacate if the Dems felt that they could trust him.

His highly partisan attacks and broken promises doomed him. I’m the end, he dug his own grave.

Not walking anything back....I still think the main reason the D's voted with Gaetz and crew was to "own the R's" and sit back an watch. R's would have done the same.

R's will never vote for Jeffries....so we could be without a speaker for a while.

Dems voted with Gaetz and crew because that is what they were told to do,... robots.

The Rs can't govern and are a disgrace not worthy of a vote any longer. The End

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT