ADVERTISEMENT

*****MAGA in disarray, who will be speaker of the House***** McCarthy REMOVED! Jim Jordan 0-3. Election denier Mike Johnson confirmed. Vote them out

I said this about McCarthy last year - if Johnson had any politicial skills, he ought to allow himself to be seen meeting with Jeffries and other Dems, as well as some Republicans who are also tired of MTG's crap.

At least convey the impression that she's not indispensible.

I guess the real question is, how far out and on her own is she? While I think it is the minority, I do question how many more vocally vs quietly agree with her. So what, 10% of 1/2 of 1 branch of the govt is causing so much chaos?

At what point do the "sane" Rs determine her antics are enough and vote to expel?

Reactions: Kelsers
I Love It Comedy GIF by Neesin

Complains about MAGA extremists then admits that he voted for Orange Jesus last week. Then goes on to complain about Schumer, Bernie and AOC on Israel. This nutbar is a “republican moderate”

GOP Rep. Lawler: Efforts to oust Speaker will ensure Republican minority

Johnson is the lapdog to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser, who is the lapdog to Putin. Johnson is quite a ways down the lapdog totem pole.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Complains about MAGA extremists then admits that he voted for Orange Jesus last week. Then goes on to complain about Schumer, Bernie and AOC on Israel. This nutbar is a “republican moderate”

GOP Rep. Lawler: Efforts to oust Speaker will ensure Republican minority

He's so full of shit.

"I'm here to govern...and I know the vast majority of my colleagues share in that."

Then govern. This isn't hard. Tell the MTG caucus to fvck off, reach across the aisle, find common ground...COMPROMISE. You got much of what you wanted in the border bill and you let Trump sink it. You're not the least bit interested in governing, you lying hypocrite.

They know that most of the American people don’t know that there’s already a law about illegals voting. They want to push this through so they can get Dems on the record of not voting for the new bill, which will have a ton of other BS in it. That way republicans can say the Dems want illegals voting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT