ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA mission complete

Okay. Go tell your mom on me.

You just proved who the idoit is. I will examine the facts since you wouldn't be able to figure it out on your own.

You said you would not engage an idiot tonight. By engaging me you prove I cannot be one. However, you never engaged yourself, thus proving to the world that you are the idiot.

You truly are a simpleton and an uneducated partisan hack.

I agree 100% with everything thing you said.

My question is for the hyperbolic wing that says the blood of all these Americans is on his hands. Wasn’t said word for word in this thread, but it has been said on here,

Edit: The Pandemic Response Team was absorbed into another department. The thought was too much overlap. The director was transferred or let go, but the team was still there, just working under a different department.

Whether that was the right call was debatable, but he didn’t just wave his wand and poof, they were all gone

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team-idUSKBN21C32M
Lol.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
**** you. Lol
Dude you're being unreasonable trying to pin unreasonableness on folks. No reasonable human being would "blame" anybody for all 105,000+ deaths to COVID. So taking that OP and making that drastic inference is you being unreasonable. And the whole semantics game is so dumb, too.

Fück all of us!!

Dude you're being unreasonable trying to pin unreasonableness on folks. No reasonable human being would "blame" anybody for all 105,000+ deaths to COVID. So taking that OP and making that drastic inference is you being unreasonable. And the whole semantics game is so dumb, too.

Fück all of us!!

Well, as I said, it has been said directly on here before and I said not directly in this thread.

I was trying to use directly as much as you did reason in your post. ;)

Well, as I said, it has been said directly on here before and I said not directly in this thread.

I was trying to use directly as much as you did reason in your post. ;)
It is said directly all the time, yes. But I have yet to read someone argue that yes, every COVID death is on Trump. If you can find that poster and that argument, I'll Venmo you my middle finger. Are you expecting people to contextualize their language with great care here in HROT, a message board on a sports website?

Be reasonable. You're just deflecting, and who knows why.

It is said directly all the time, yes. But I have yet to read someone argue that yes, every COVID death is on Trump. If you can find that poster and that argument, I'll Venmo you my middle finger. Are you expecting people to contextualize their language with great care here in HROT, a message board on a sports website?

Be reasonable.

There you go again, directly

You just proved who the idoit is. I will examine the facts since you wouldn't be able to figure it out on your own.

You said you would not engage an idiot tonight. By engaging me you prove I cannot be one. However, you never engaged yourself, thus proving to the world that you are the idiot.

You truly are a simpleton and an uneducated partisan hack.

I corrected one point of your post and you went into full bore slobbering attack mode. You were never interested in having an intelligent conversation.

Fück all of us!!

Emotions are high. Its not a high point for critical thinking.

I corrected one point of your post and you went into full bore slobbering attack mode. You were never interested in having an intelligent conversation.

Nah, your just angry that you lost the debate. You are the one who resorted to online bullying and personal attacks.

You still haven't proven that Obama didn't give Iran 400 billion in cash.

I proved he did.

Nah, your just angry that you lost the debate. You are the one who resorted to online bullying and personal attacks.

I proved he did.

You did not prove anything. You gave your opinion. I asked you to provide some sort of document to back up your assertion. You did not do that.

Following is from Factcheck.org:

First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I agree 100% with everything thing you said.

My question is for the hyperbolic wing that says the blood of all these Americans is on his hands. Wasn’t said word for word in this thread, but it has been said on here,

Edit: The Pandemic Response Team was absorbed into another department. The thought was too much overlap. The director was transferred or let go, but the team was still there, just working under a different department.

Whether that was the right call was debatable, but he didn’t just wave his wand and poof, they were all gone

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team-idUSKBN21C32M
Pretty clear it was a disastrous call, when looking at what his slow action, misinformation, and ineptitude has wrought. It doesn’t take a Rhodes Scholar to figure out that losing the leadership and scattering these scientists would have disastrous consequences. We had the most embarrassing response of the Western world, outside of maybe Brazil.

#facepalm

It sounds ridiculous at first but he’s right. Taylor Swift would make a better President than Trump. She’s actually successfully accomplished something other than being a reality TV buffoon, and all without being bailed out of failure after failure by Daddy’s money. She’s clearly much tougher mentally, much smarter, and much more mature in temperament than Trump.

Reactions: nelly02

I proved he did.

I was never arguing that, genius. Damn, you’re thick.

The reason Putin got his money's worth is not because of any of that but because the whole country is a tinder box ready to explode. His personal selection as POTUS has created that and continues to add fuel to that fire.

This makes it impossible for the country to present a united front against anything and de-legitimizes the US as the natural leader of the free world. The leader of the free world is Angela Merkel but she's a poor fit because Germany isn't substantially more powerful than the rest of the free world. She's just thrust into that position because she has an enormous amount of international respect.

Even if you take Trump out and put Biden in charge the US still doesn't look legit. Not til things calm down a lot and that could take years.

You did not prove anything. You gave your opinion. I asked you to provide some sort of document to back up your assertion. You did not do that.

Following is from Factcheck.org:

First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

You just keep posting propaganda that is totally bias.

Open up your eyes, the proof is visible to those that are not blind to the truth.

The reason Putin got his money's worth is not because of any of that but because the whole country is a tinder box ready to explode. His personal selection as POTUS has created that and continues to add fuel to that fire.

This makes it impossible for the country to present a united front against anything and de-legitimizes the US as the natural leader of the free world. The leader of the free world is Angela Merkel but she's a poor fit because Germany isn't substantially more powerful than the rest of the free world. She's just thrust into that position because she has an enormous amount of international respect.

Even if you take Trump out and put Biden in charge the US still doesn't look legit. Not til things calm down a lot and that could take years.
Biden is a 1 term restoration to begin the rebuild and healing.

I was never arguing that, genius. Damn, you’re thick.

You must have been that meat gazer checking me out at the urinal the other day. Thanks for the compliment on my girth.

Also you still lost but now you are crying to your mommy a second time.

You just keep posting propaganda that is totally bias.

Open up your eyes, the proof is visible to those that are not blind to the truth.

My eyes have been opened. Thank you as I now understand. You are the truth. Anything else is propaganda, even though you have nothing to substantiate your claim. Yet, you tell me I need to open my eyes.

It is obvious we are not going to get anywhere as you are not actually open to debate. Your mind has been set and nothing anyone else can show you will change that. I am open to some proof, which you have not been able to provide. Give me some of your unbiased propaganda.

Last edited:
My eyes have been opened. Thank you as I now understand. You are the truth. Anything else is propaganda, even though you have nothing to substantiate your claim. Yet, you tell me I need to open my eyes.

It is obvious we are not going to get anywhere as you are not actually open to debate. Your mind has been set and nothing anyone else can show you will change that. I am open to some proof, which you have not been able to provide. Give me some of your unbiased propaganda.

I am done with your childish behavior. You want to act like a child, you will get treated like a child. Sad thing is the kids at the children's hospital are 100 times more mature than you.

I am done with your childish behavior. You want to act like a child, you will get treated like a child. Sad thing is the kids at the children's hospital are 100 times more mature than you.
Dude, this come back is like something a 4th grader would come up with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT