ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA mission complete

Over your head. Why did I fool myself into thinking you could actually comprehend sarcasm?
Because you are easily fooled into thinking you can comprehend much of anything. And I'm sure that even your far right counterparts would find no sarcasm in your answer, since you probably do fund right wing terrorism. At least as far as your allowance will go.

I am done with your childish behavior. You want to act like a child, you will get treated like a child. Sad thing is the kids at the children's hospital are 100 times more mature than you.

Your postings speak for themselves. Congratulations, you join Roy on the ignore list.

I am done with your childish behavior. You want to act like a child, you will get treated like a child. Sad thing is the kids at the children's hospital are 100 times more mature than you.

Looking back through the thread, your posts seem a bit childish. Glass houses and all

You must have been that meat gazer checking me out at the urinal the other day. Thanks for the compliment on my girth.

Also you still lost but now you are crying to your mommy a second time.

If it makes you feel better to say you won an argument that I wasn’t having with you, then great. Have a super day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT