ADVERTISEMENT

Man tases own testicles in Capitol raid, dies of heart attack.

Her story has pictures.
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fa1734ea3-bd77-4815-ad7b-b75b8a611e9f

“People were in there to start stuff, but it wasn’t supposed to be a violent event,” Winchell said.

200.gif

What a bag of garbage. Just like twitter, I hope his local paper put a mark next to his obituary to note that some of the comments are not verified. Like the part about him being a decent person.
This information is disputed.

Reactions: torbee and mnole03
Seeing stories swirling that the man who died of a heart attack during the raid of our Capitol, Kevin Greeson, may have tased himself in the family jewels. Story I've seen is that he concealed his taser in his pants as he entered the Capitol. As he climbed up a wall to steal a photo of Tip O'Neil his leg hit the trigger, he fell and the weight of his body kept the trigger pressed down to keep the taser engaged.

Not sure how long he lay there before receiving help but rumor is he tased himself in the berries to his demise.

Making America Great.

Anyone see this refuted?

This should be the new punishment for treatment, at least for the remainder of 2021. 😂

Seeing stories swirling that the man who died of a heart attack during the raid of our Capitol, Kevin Greeson, may have tased himself in the family jewels. Story I've seen is that he concealed his taser in his pants as he entered the Capitol. As he climbed up a wall to steal a photo of Tip O'Neil his leg hit the trigger, he fell and the weight of his body kept the trigger pressed down to keep the taser engaged.

Not sure how long he lay there before receiving help but rumor is he tased himself in the berries to his demise.

Making America Great.

Anyone see this refuted?

looks like this may be debunked... but it is Snopes and they are fake news so...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT