ADVERTISEMENT

Man tases own testicles in Capitol raid, dies of heart attack.

gojojo

HR Legend
Jul 24, 2001
Seeing stories swirling that the man who died of a heart attack during the raid of our Capitol, Kevin Greeson, may have tased himself in the family jewels. Story I've seen is that he concealed his taser in his pants as he entered the Capitol. As he climbed up a wall to steal a photo of Tip O'Neil his leg hit the trigger, he fell and the weight of his body kept the trigger pressed down to keep the taser engaged.

Not sure how long he lay there before receiving help but rumor is he tased himself in the berries to his demise.

Making America Great.

Anyone see this refuted?

a2a.gif

Mmmmmm, fried testicles...

Seeing stories swirling that the man who died of a heart attack during the raid of our Capitol, Kevin Greeson, may have tased himself in the family jewels. Story I've seen is that he concealed his taser in his pants as he entered the Capitol. As he climbed up a wall to steal a photo of Tip O'Neil his leg hit the trigger, he fell and the weight of his body kept the trigger pressed down to keep the taser engaged.

Not sure how long he lay there before receiving help but rumor is he tased himself in the berries to his demise.

Making America Great.

Anyone see this refuted?

When the film of the events of 1/6 is made, I am sure this incident will be a feature of the film! :rolleyes:
What sez "MAGA" any better, any more definitively than tasin' yourself in the balls...and then dyin' for your cause?!
'MERICA!!

Her story has pictures.
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fa1734ea3-bd77-4815-ad7b-b75b8a611e9f

Am I a bad person for reading the story, and when it got to the part where it said, "2-3 guys were on top of her", I thought to myself that it wasn't the first time she'd had 2-3 guys on her at once? Does her special friend have pictures of all the Antifa who were there?

Reactions: Pinehawk and torbee
Am I a bad person for reading the story, and when it got to the part where it said, "2-3 guys were on top of her", I thought to myself that it wasn't the first time she'd had 2-3 guys on her at once?

She was a beautiful disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT