ADVERTISEMENT

Mayor Pete on CBS Sunday Morning

He took over a transportation administration that was poorly funded by Dems and Pubs for over 40 years.
Then took 4 months off during a Biden created supply chain collapse while his husband recovered from birthing a child.

He will never be able to carry the black vote necessary to win an election because they aren’t voting for a little gay white man.

Last edited:
And has managed to F*** that huge opportunity to look good up too.

Really? How so? Give me an example. You can't just spit crap like that out and not have examples.

The infrastructure bill is implemented very well. Just on my 35 mile commute from Ames to Des Moines there are 5 new overpasses and and 2 extra lanes being put in.

And has managed to F*** that huge opportunity to look good up too.

Be specific and tell me the policies or actions that Pete has taken that has caused him to “f up” transportation in the U.S.

Let me give you a little tip before you go on a rant: transportation deregulation (think train and airline) occurred under Trump. So think carefully before you respond.

Really? How so? Give me an example. You can't just spit crap like that out and not have examples.

The infrastructure bill is implemented very well. Just on my 35 mile commute from Ames to Des Moines there are 5 new overpasses and and 2 extra lanes being put in.
So the last old folks from Iowa can leave faster?
Ask those folks in Ohio how fast Pete showed up after the train derailment.
And how many EV Charging stations did he promise and how many have been delivered?
Are you posting this 💩 with a straight face or have you put a little go juice in your coffee this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
And how many EV Charging stations did he promise and how many have been delivered?
Are you posting this 💩 with a straight face or have you put a little go juice in your coffee this morning?
I knew you were going to bring this up. Very predictable. The local Republicans and state level Republicans 100% own this. The Governor admitted President Biden called him immediately and committed anything necessary and he declined.

Be specific and tell me the policies or actions that Pete has taken that has caused him to “f up” transportation in the U.S.

Let me give you a little tip before you go on a rant: transportation deregulation (think train and airline) occurred under Trump. So think carefully before you respond.

Yeah that derailment in Ohio was Trump’s fault and the way Petey responded was AWESOME.
Careful enough for you?

I knew you were going to bring this up. Very predictable. The local Republicans and state level Republicans 100% own this. The Governor admitted President Biden called him immediately and committed anything necessary and he declined.
So JoJo called the Guv? Where was Pete? I thought he was the dude who we were talking about?

You're an addled moron. And a liar. From ChatGPT:

how many ev charging stations did pete buttigieg promise

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, as part of the Biden administration's broader agenda, has emphasized a significant investment in electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure. The administration aims to establish a network of 500,000 EV charging stations across the United States by 2030. This initiative is funded through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, which allocates $5 billion for states to develop this network along the Interstate Highway System, with an additional $2.5 billion in competitive grants for community and corridor projects (Grist) (The White House) (Federal Highway Administration).

How many ev charging stations have been established in the us

As of 2023, the United States has approximately 140,000 public electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. This includes various types of chargers, such as Level 2 chargers and DC fast chargers, which are distributed across different states with varying levels of density and accessibility (ConsumerAffairs) (Electrek). This infrastructure is part of ongoing efforts to support the growing number of EVs on the road, aiming to meet future needs and facilitate broader adoption of electric vehicles (Strategic Market Research).

Yeah that derailment in Ohio was Trump’s fault and the way Petey responded was AWESOME.
Careful enough for you?

There’s the nuanced response I was hoping for Goldy. So you don’t want to respond intelligently or have a discussion - merely shriek and get emotional.

“Petey bad”. “FJB”. “Trump could do no wrong and takes no responsibility”. Your playlist is stale.

Be best.

GREAT source on the year and a half old article. And once more Slushmouf you don’t mention Petey…

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT