ADVERTISEMENT

Mayor Pete on CBS Sunday Morning

Didn't he take months off work with nobody knowing/covering for his job? This is not a serious thread lmfao

How about east Palestine btw

Reactions: ihhawk
There’s the nuanced response I was hoping for Goldy. So you don’t want to respond intelligently or have a discussion - merely shriek and get emotional.

“Petey bad”. “FJB”. “Trump could do no wrong and takes no responsibility”. Your playlist is stale.

Be best.
Shriek? Get emotional?
Dammit! And here I was going for bitchy.
😬
Speaking of “stale” your response is typical of a guy who is either single or has a wife who’s just grateful she finally got a husband.

What is absent is that I don’t think you’re willing to admit Pete B.is less than a success in his job. And Trump has zero to do with that. Believe it or not he also had nothing to do with the sun coming up this morning.
How do I know you got nothin’? You brought up Trump.
Be better. I doubt you can get to “best” but I wish you the best.

Didn't he take months off work with nobody knowing/covering for his job? This is not a serious thread lmfao

How about east Palestine btw
How about it, scruffy? Tell me what you think I should know. He and his department were prime drivers behind Biden’s infrastructure deal that Republicans didn’t support with votes…. But are front and center at all the ground breakings and ribbon cuttings.

Shriek? Get emotional?
😬
Speaking of “stale” your response is typical of a guy who is either single or has a wife who’s just grateful she finally got a husband.

What is absent is that I don’t think you’re willing to admit Pete B.is less than a success in his job. And Trump has zero to do with that. Believe it or not he also had nothing to do with the sun coming up this morning.

The personal attacks tell me you have nothing, Goldy. You suggest that the Trump administration has nothing to do with Pete “f’ing up” transportation, but you’re unwilling to explore that further. Instead, it’s “Petey” being bad at his job with no supporting material to back that up. Sounds like you’re basing that on your “feels”, which is awfully emotional of ya.

Again: totally get that you won’t vote for Trump a 3rd time 😂 because he did such a bang-up job with no lingering impact for us basic folk.

How about it, scruffy? Tell me what you think I should know. He and his department were prime drivers behind Biden’s infrastructure deal that Republicans didn’t support with votes…. But are front and center at all the ground breakings and ribbon cuttings.
Did you attend all 8 grand openings ?

Reactions: goldmom
Again. Making B.S. personal attacks and no facts. How did you make it this far in life?
Oh I’m sorry. Am I not supposed to push back when the usual suspects say I’m shrieking?
Is there somewhere in Iowa where they offer classes on how to goad people into responding to ridiculous nonsense?
You should sign up. I hear they’ve built new roads so you could get there quickly. 😉
Have a great day Jimmy! 😘

The personal attacks tell me you have nothing, Goldy. You suggest that the Trump administration has nothing to do with Pete “f’ing up” transportation, but you’re unwilling to explore that further. Instead, it’s “Petey” being bad at his job with no supporting material to back that up. Sounds like you’re basing that on your “feels”, which is awfully emotional of ya.

Again: totally get that you won’t vote for Trump a 3rd time 😂 because he did such a bang-up job with no lingering impact for us basic folk.
Major issues in the shipping industry…while he was out on leave that no one heard about.

Major issues with the rail system

Major airline issues

And his team did 8 charging stations in 2 years

What can he seriously say he has done well?

Oh I’m sorry. Am I not supposed to push back when the usual suspects say I’m shrieking?
Is there somewhere in Iowa where they offer classes on how to goad people into responding to ridiculous nonsense?
You should sign up. I hear they’ve built new roads so you could get there quickly. 😉

You made a personal attack on Jimmy (“put away the needles”) that has nothing to do with me, Goldy. Own it.

Reactions: HawkMD

Okay then you tell us just how the previous President is responsible for Pete B?
I’m here to learn the facts .

• Angry
Gosh and here I thought this was about Petey.

And yet you were the one that mocked the posts when they were clips from Trump and Bergum. No risk of misquoting either when the clips are shown.

But since you want to talk about Pete and your claim he is a failure, please show you work. You’ve been asked and ducked the requests each time. Or you just going to hit and run?

BTW the Baltimore channel is fully open ahead of schedule.

Well I see progress in the money being spent on transportation. I don't see progress in continuing a conversation if you want to make assertions without facts to back them up. You have a fine day as well.

I can relate to all this

Okay then you tell us just how the previous President is responsible for Pete B?
I’m here to learn the facts .

You don’t believe that Trump’s massive deregulation of the transportation industry has led to extreme crises there? Southwest Airline’s scheduling issues? Train safety? Truck transport efficiencies?

The transportation challenges that Pete has had to respond to are a direct result of the previous administration.

Just like Afghanistan.

Just like Covid.

The Trump-era mismanagement and the need to react to those mis-steps didn’t magically disappear on 1/20/21.

You made a personal attack on Jimmy (“put away the needles”) that has nothing to do with me, Goldy. Own it.
Let me clarify…
He’s starting a topic hoping to “needle”
people into respond to his ridiculous assertion that the current Secretary of the DOT is doing a great job.
In no way am I saying he uses needles in a pharmaceutical way. I don’t dislike Jimmy and I’m just calling him out on his obvious attempt to start stuff - which he’s done.
But did he expect the usual fallback you lefties use - the “but Trump” whining 💩?

• Angry
Let me clarify…
He’s starting a topic hoping to “needle”
people into respond to his ridiculous assertion that the current Secretary of the DOT is doing a great job.
In no way am I saying he uses needles in a pharmaceutical way. I don’t dislike Jimmy and I’m just calling him out on his obvious attempt to start stuff - which he’s done.
But did he expect the usual fallback you lefties use - the “but Trump” whining 💩?

Again: you seem to think that Trump going away on 1/20/21 magically makes all his “f-ups” cease.

You say that you’re not voting for Trump a third time (which makes me giggle) - but let’s explore that. Why not? Surely it’s not just his personality that has turned you off? Any policy issues? Like deregulation? Any opinions there?

at least he talks about racists roads.
Took months off during a supply chain crisis only to come back and call roads and bridges racist. I legitimately believe it may not be possible to be more useless at a job than Pete is at his.

Pete is going to struggle with electability in the same way Dukakis did. There's a reason why Clinton defeated an otherwise stellar leader in GHB, or Reagan defeated Carter. There are reasons why voters gravitate towards candidates like GWB, Reagan, Clinton, JFK and so on, especially since the advent of television and social media.

All this back and forth over the supply chain, railroads and charging stations is irrelevant nonsense.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Shriek? Get emotional?
😬

Massive projection and absolutely no substance. Such is goldie.

Did you attend all 8 grand openings ?
You're not smart. As previously posted.

As of 2023, the United States has approximately 140,000 public electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. This includes various types of chargers, such as Level 2 chargers and DC fast chargers, which are distributed across different states with varying levels of density and accessibility (ConsumerAffairs) (Electrek). This infrastructure is part of ongoing efforts to support the growing number of EVs on the road, aiming to meet future needs and facilitate broader adoption of electric vehicles (Strategic Market Research).

Major issues in the shipping industry…while he was out on leave that no one heard about.

Major airline issues

No one heard about them - except for you, I guess.

And LOL at the rail system. Airlines issues have been caused by the companies, not the government.

Your charging station claim demonstrate how completely ignorant you are.

I am not aware of any such classes being offered in the state of Iowa. 😉

And LOL at the rail system. Airlines issues have been caused by the companies, not the government.

I have you on ignore for a reason. Dumbest human alive. I clicked on the ignored message. You evidently don’t follow the news. Pete was humiliated on national tv.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

Host Margaret Brennan asked how it could be that, with $7.5 billion allocated for this purpose two years ago, the administration has managed to build eight. Not eight thousand, or even eighty. Eight.
Buttigieg said that President Joe Biden plans on building 500,000 chargers by the end of the decade, and — implying this is some sort of an accomplishment — “the very first handful of chargers are now already being physically built.”

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I have you on ignore for a reason. Dumbest human alive. I clicked on the ignored message. You evidently don’t follow the news. Pete was humiliated on national tv.

You have me on ignore because you're a pussy who can't handle it when I expose your nonsense. Like this.

500K stations by 2030. 140K already installed.

You're a moron.

Host Margaret Brennan asked how it could be that, with $7.5 billion allocated for this purpose two years ago, the administration has managed to build eight. Not eight thousand, or even eighty. Eight.
Buttigieg said that President Joe Biden plans on building 500,000 chargers by the end of the decade, and — implying this is some sort of an accomplishment — “the very first handful of chargers are now already being physically built.”
You're gullible as well. Terrible combination.

Major airline issues

One of the first issues this Administration dealt with was correcting the holes in the shipping industry….industry executives face the President and Secretary rave reviews for their work in correcting the supply chain.
Issues with the rail system were rooted with the deregulation of safety standards pushed by the Trump Administration. Pete and Co. are working to shore up these problems.
Airline issues…mostly because airlines have failed to invest in themselves and new equipment/cinputerware. Recent stats show that airline prices are decreasing and air travel is increasing at record levels.
There are plenty of “charging stations” coming as EC use increases.
Let has done a pretty solid job as administrator of a huge government entity.
Surprisingly, we disagree….again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT