ADVERTISEMENT

Me on politics

Quite a few people are doing that. Living in this country is getting tough.

They're not leaving.

But you're right with your second sentence.

im-49718664

• Haha
Reactions: TheCainer
Because it's the end of everything, it's burning down our entire way of life. That's not overstatement. Don't think it won't touch you. We're headed for the instability of 3rd world countries, and 3rd world status is next after that.

And don't try to put this on Joe and Jill Biden and the Democrats. YOU don't care. Don't put it on anyone else. It's not ideal who we have on the anti-fascist side of the political ledger, but it's what we've got, and it's still the only alternative.

If I was in France right now it would be the same deal, no choice but to vote for the non-fascist candidate no matter how unpalatable they might be to me personally.
Is this satire?

Inflation is all you got. And let’s ignore that it’s dropped from 8% to 3%. And let’s ignore the 13 million jobs Biden has created,
vs the 2 million jobs Trump lost. So weak.

Reactions: BrianNole777
If Trump wins, and appoints more judges on the SC, that could quite literally tear the country apart. Look around man, the Christian conservatives are sending this country back to the stone ages. I implore my fellow Americans, vote for democracy. There is only one choice.
Yeah, this country certainly doesn’t need more Christians! 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Dude, I don’t respect you enough to engage in a conversation. I literally could not care less what you think. So again, you figure it out.
So, you really don’t have any logical, coherent thoughts to back up your baseless claim…got it. 👍

Perhaps you are a little behind on the news. There are a few reports of some Central & South Americans who very much want to immigrate into our country.

Quite a few people are doing that. Living in their countries are tougher.
I don’t like what’s going on at the border either. But the Republican led House prevented sensible legislation on border control from moving through. At Trump’s request.

GFY.

That’s another issue.

But just wanted to point out how silly it is to threaten that a few Americans want to leave America when an entire continent wants in.
You’re mixed up dawg. It’s not another issue. Do you support the border legislation that the Republicans blocked?

Inflation is all you got. And let’s ignore that it’s dropped from 8% to 3%. And let’s ignore the 13 million jobs Biden has created,
vs the 2 million jobs Trump lost. So weak.
Let’s ignore the actual prices of groceries, gas, and home mortgage rates. 😉

Last edited:
You’re mixed up dawg. It’s not another issue. Do you support the border legislation that the Republicans blocked?
It’s another issue. I think if you use the search function you will find a thread or two about the border and various pro/con re recent legislation.

OP started to eulogize Democracy because his guy had a bad debate. Just a little overreaction.

• Love
Reactions: NorthernHawkeye
Perhaps you are a little behind on the news. There are a few reports of some Central & South Americans who very much want to immigrate into our country.

Quite a few people are doing that. Living in their countries are tougher.
Exactly, maybe all these Americans wanting to leave the U.S. after Trump wins the election should leave via our southern border, since it’s so open. 😳

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
Exactly, maybe all these Americans wanting to leave the U.S. after Trump wins the election should leave via our southern border, since it’s so open. 😳
Trump won’t win. Too many people in this country know he’s a POS traitor. And anybody living outside the country can mail in.

I don’t like what’s going on at the border either. But the Republican led House prevented sensible legislation on border control from moving through. At Trump’s request.

GFY.
What a crock…it wasn’t “sensible legislation” rather legislation to actually allow even MORE immigrants into this country. That’s not what the typical American wants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT