ADVERTISEMENT

Mel Tucker FIRED FOR CAUSE as investigation into Sexual Harassment Continues. Mark Dantonio has Returned, Serving as Associate Head Coach

My guess is there will be a settlement. I’m curious to see if there was a consensual relationship there.

Imagine rooting for Dantonio over Tucker to lead this program. Dantonio has a winning record against Iowa and has ripped our heart out a few times.

They will absolutely recover those messages (especially his counsel).
I'm far from an expert in secure messaging apps, but unless one or both of them is using something like that, I would guess they could eventually recover or get access to the messages. Which could make things really interesting for both Tucker and this lady... and all of us, too.

Can’t hurt our chances later this month I wouldn’t think. Except that bastard Dantonio will be pulling strings and he knows Kirk.

I'm far from an expert in secure messaging apps, but unless one or both of them is using something like that, I would guess they could eventually recover or get access to the messages. Which could make things really interesting for both Tucker and this lady... and all of us, too.

Agreed

umm, the story went public so you were forced to act....

F5scHLZaEAA13OI

It's pretty clear the only reason Mel Tucker is suspended today is because of the story published by USA TODAY late last night (11:45 pm CT). The accuser is shown in the picture below.

If they can find a loop hole out of that 95Mil contract, or whatever his buyout is, then probably....

Michigan State AD Alan Haller says Mel Tucker is currently suspended w/out pay pending the outcome of the Title IX investigation.

“This is just a formality. Mel Tucker has coached his last game at MSU. This is something school legally must proceed with (regarding Tucker's buyout/fired with cause). There’s a lot that could still come out. This is about damage control."

according to that article msu wants to fire the man because he “masturbated without her consent during a phone call…”
does that mean that if he had requested her consent and then masturbated, msu would’ve been fine? if that’s the case, i don’t think msu has a legal case to fire him. pay the man, he’s earned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT