ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump is there for her husband

Sad woman. Husband cheats on her. Then he cheats on the woman he's cheating on her with. Then her husband gets indicted with 34 felonies trying to cover all this cheating up so that he can run for president. And she campaigns with him again. Way to go back to your abuser.
Do you actually believe Melania married for love? 😂

Unless Trump cuts her off, I doubt she cares who he boinks.

Notice that this fundraiser is being held at Mar A Lardo. Trump never misses a chance to grift. He'll get a nice cut for himself.

Reactions: Torg
Are we sure it's going to be Melania? Maybe one of the rumored doubles?

Sad woman. Husband cheats on her. Then he cheats on the woman he's cheating on her with. Then her husband gets indicted with 34 felonies trying to cover all this cheating up so that he can run for president. And she campaigns with him again. Way to go back to your abuser.
Remember, he’s leading the Christian crusade (yet can’t recite a single bible verse). I’m sure she loves him for his Christian values.

Notice that this fundraiser is being held at Mar A Lardo. Trump never misses a chance to grift. He'll get a nice cut for himself.

By the time they pay the hall rental, food & beverage bill, and melanja's appearance fee, this fundraiser will probably lose a couple million

Models, strippers and prostitutes for Trump!

I don't think the models would be ok being lumped in to this group, but if its re-labeled the "fashion and entertainment industry" and they're all eligible, Melania might be able to spin it up pretty successfully...

Let’s see if she shows at the Manhattan trial starting tomorrow. Will she sit behind him as David Pecker describes the scheme to cover up Don’s affairs? How will she react when Karen and Stormy talk about how Don cheated on her after she had Barron?

Reactions: MitchLL
Let’s see if she shows at the Manhattan trial starting tomorrow. Will she sit behind him as David Pecker describes the scheme to cover up Don’s affairs? How will she react when Karen and Stormy talk about how Don cheated on her after she had Barron?
I’d volunteer to comfort her.

Any updates as to how many events Melania has attended with Donald? Many people are saying she hasn't been on the campaign trail with him. Which is weird because Donald told us that Melania was going to be on the campaign trail.
If your 3rd trophy wife can't stand to be in public with you, why vote for him?

Any updates as to how many events Melania has attended with Donald? Many people are saying she hasn't been on the campaign trail with him. Which is weird because Donald told us that Melania was going to be on the campaign trail.
I don’t know. No updates.

Can't be her. I read that she'd be leaving him after he finished his term. Read it over and over again. From people who are never wrong.

Just like Hillary. It's what elitists do. Only difference is, Trump wears the diapers pants with Melania, whereas, Hillary controls Bill and she likely has had him on a pretty short leash since Monica (and all the others prior).

My guess is she's pulling trains and having the time of her life while Fat Don is on the road. She won't be seen publicly until inauguration day and even then, probably a double.

Reactions: MitchLL and lucas80
Can't be her. I read that she'd be leaving him after he finished his term. Read it over and over again. From people who are never wrong.
Really? Who said that? She's doing pretty well for herself in the sham marriage. Especially since the taxpayers and the rubes are footing so much of the bill.

Reactions: MitchLL
Really? Who said that? She's doing pretty well for herself in the sham marriage. Especially since the taxpayers and the rubes are footing so much of the bill.
He doesn’t like immigrants and she doesn’t like felons, so it is a marriage on convenience.

Reactions: ping72
She hates his guts is what I figure….

sadmelania.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT