ADVERTISEMENT

**** Men's NCAA Tournament ****

There must be something wrong with my Hulu audio connection. Watching the Maquette game, I can hear the crowd and on-court noise, but no announcer audio at all. It’s pretty nice actually

There must be something wrong with my Hulu audio connection. Watching the Maquette game, I can hear the crowd and on-court noise, but no announcer audio at all. It’s pretty nice actually
It's very nice when that happens. They'll come back and apologize for the mistake but it's always better what that occurs. They need to apologize for after-basket camera cuts, but that'll never happen.

A couple of interesting 2nd round match ups. Texas v. Tenn, Barnes former Longhorn coach. Creighton v. Oregon, Altman former Bluejay coach. intentional or coincidencial?

It's very nice when that happens. They'll come back and apologize for the mistake but it's always better what that occurs. They need to apologize for after-basket camera cuts, but that'll never happen.
I’ve got the announcer audio back now ☹️

He went out of bounds after securing it. That clip conveniently cut that part out.

And the whistle is very relevant. At the time of the whistle, no one has possession.
Nw had possession whether the whistle happened or not.

After securing the ball Langborg stopped because of the whistle which happened right as he got the ball.

He would have passed the ball to Buie or called TO.

a random whistle just effectively took the possession from nw.

16 games today, and nothing to watch at this moment (2 games at halftime). But don’t worry, there will be ~8 games on at the same time tonight making it impossible to watch them all.

No, he didn’t.
Ball bounced on the side line, out of bounds.

Basketball Montreal GIF by Bernardson

Not sure why more coaches don't utilize the Fran pass back out of bounds play.

It works every single time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT