ADVERTISEMENT

**** Men's NCAA Tournament ****

In your opinion, is 14 years too short of a time frame to expect more than one big tourney title and no deep ncaa runs??
To “expect”? No. But I don’t look at things in the rear view mirror. I think chances are very good that we make a sweet 16 run in the next 2-3 years. I’m very high on the freshmen class as well as Dix. Sandfort should have a great senior year.

I get why people want Fran fired. I just don’t see it likely producing a better result than what I already expect. I try to keep emotions out of it.

Poor nebby - and the winless ncaa tourney streak looks like it will continue for another year...

giphy.gif

A and M just too athlectic for nebby

Yeah, they just crushed them in every capacity, they took 14 more shots had a dozen or so more rebounds now to be fair. They also had three guys that shot it out of their minds. On the other hand shit tons of those were wide-open looks….🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Hawksfor3
To “expect”? No. But I don’t look at things in the rear view mirror. I think chances are very good that we make a sweet 16 run in the next 2-3 years. I’m very high on the freshmen class as well as Dix. Sandfort should have a great senior year.

I get why people want Fran fired. I just don’t see it likely producing a better result than what I already expect. I try to keep emotions out of it.
I’m not basing this on emotion, I’m basing it on facts.

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
Yeah, they just crushed them in every capacity, they took 14 more shots had a dozen or so more rebounds now to be fair. They also had three guys that shot it out of their minds. On the other hand shit tons of those were wide-open looks….🤷‍♂️
Nebraska benefited from by far one of the easiest B1G schedules in history.

Other than the Auburn and Florida games, this has been kind of a dud of a day. NW game was lousy other than OT.

Reactions: nosok23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT