ADVERTISEMENT

Merton Hanks on Kirk Ferentz, Iowa football & George Kittle

Thanks for the post Fran. Forget to thank you more often for a bunch of your info and article posts. Means a lot to people like myself who kind of like the one stop shopping for Iowa info which people like you provide, Anyway, great info from Merton and thanks again for posting it Fran.

Didn't Hanks marry a former Hawkeye Women's Hoopster? I'm thinking Marva Smith, who is like, 6'4". Any legacy recruits upcoming from that bloodline?

My prediction. Nate Stanley is a fifth round pick, becomes the NFL's next Tom Brady and retires from the NFL at 49 thus beating George Blanda as the oldest player to play in the NFL. ;) Take it to the bank baby....Of course, I am broke, so apparently my predictions are a little on the weak side, but whatever. :)

My prediction. Nate Stanley is a fifth round pick, becomes the NFL's next Tom Brady and retires from the NFL at 49 thus beating George Blanda as the oldest player to play in the NFL. ;) Take it to the bank baby....Of course, I am broke, so apparently my predictions are a little on the weak side, but whatever. :)

Drunk too?!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT