ADVERTISEMENT

Meyer

Actiondouble

Team MVP
Feb 28, 2012
Who is Cody Walters? That was a tough match to watch. I think Meyer will be fine. But getting rode out like that is concerning.

Reminded me of what JayBo used to do. Nearly rip the opponents arm off trying to turn him. I'm sure Meyer's right arm is a bit sore

Who is Cody Walters? That was a tough match to watch. I think Meyer will be fine. But getting rode out like that is concerning.
He was a #9 seed last year at 174, lost to Wilps and Storley to get knocked out of the tourney before placing. Apparently was 30-1 entering the tourney. Beat Mark Martin fOSU and Pete Renda from NC State (that just gave Brooks a battle at Midlands) on the consolation side prior to Storley beating him.

What place did everyone get that is done? Can't find brackets on track with the new format, and apparently can't start a new thread with the hawkeyereport app

IDK, but the 2015 Meyer isn't the same as the 2014 Meyer. We NEED the 2014 Meyer by March.
Meyer is no longer a kept secret. Teams, coaches, and wrestlers our ready for him this year. He has the skills to be a champion just like others have the skills to beat him.

Meyer is no longer a kept secret. Teams, coaches, and wrestlers our ready for him this year. He has the skills to be a champion just like others have the skills to beat him.
It has nothing to do with scouting...everything to do with attitude and energy.

What place did everyone get that is done? Can't find brackets on track with the new format, and apparently can't start a new thread with the hawkeyereport app

Go to the Midlands on Track then results. Brackets and results by team are available.

Performance won't help with seedings at NCAA's IMO. He and Sammy the Bull will drop a few pegs. Tough to get back up there by then.

Meyer is tough...but man he needs to get to his offense earlier....Sammy my favorite Hawk to watch...thought he battled well against Taylor...his matches after that he didn't seem to be himself....didnt appear injured just seemed to be out of gas....maybe the grind of the two day tourney....not sure but Midlands was definitely a good test for them....work to do for sure....my first midlands I've attended....I will be going from now on....had a lot of fun

Reactions: wasdt21
Sorry for late response
125- Gilman 1st
133- Clark 6th MFF
141- Carton, Glynn and Turk DNP
149- Sorensen 1st, Kemmerer 5th
157- Cooper DNP
165- Rhodes 7th
174- Meyer 3rd
184- Brooks 4th lost rematch with Zillmer Wilcke DNP
197- Burak 1st Holloway DNP
HWT- Stoll 3rd

Sorry for late response
125- Gilman 1st
133- Clark 6th MFF
141- Carton, Glynn and Turk DNP
149- Sorensen 1st, Kemmerer 5th
157- Cooper DNP
165- Rhodes 7th
174- Meyer 3rd
184- Brooks 4th lost rematch with Zillmer Wilcke DNP
197- Burak 1st Holloway DNP
HWT- Stoll 3rd

And Kem & Meyer for MFF for their placments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT