ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs Rutgers

Miami makes invalid fair signal then returns the punt 5 or 10 yards. I'll be looking for the spot post commercial...

Same! The female ref spotted it somewhere in between where he picked it up (6) and actually went out of bounds (12), but immediately looked to another ref for guidance. She's been doing that all game...

Has anyone else been having reception issues with ESPN for a few of their games? I've had picture and audio gaps.

Reactions: obfuscating
That was a solid drive. Chewed up some clock, and finished with 3 points to make it a 14 point lead. They just iced this game with that drive.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Hilarious, the mighty hurricanes in the Pinstripe bowl against Rutgers.
R.6c865a66c905164c3f94b96f90d33068

Rutgers looks great today.

You know, Iowa did play a poor schedule, but Rutgers didn’t score 31 points vs anyone in the B1G except Indiana. In fact they didn’t secure more than 16, five times and had like 140 yds vs Iowa.

NW mostly pounded Utah, the 5th best team in the PAC and…

Sub .500 Minne, the 12 best team beat the 4th best in the MAC….

I mean, they were all still B1G teams.

BIG now 3-0 and the West is 2-0 with Iowa and Wisky left to go. Badgers got a tough draw vs LSU but won’t be facing the heisman QB. I think the hawks have a great shot at making the West at minimum 3-1, possibly 4-0 if Wisky can pull one out against heavily favored LSU. If so, I assume ESPN and other media outlets would just ignore that storyline.

BIG now 3-0 and the West is 2-0 with Iowa and Wisky left to go. Badgers got a tough draw vs LSU but won’t be facing the heisman QB. I think the hawks have a great shot at making the West at minimum 3-1, possibly 4-0 if Wisky can pull one out against heavily favored LSU. If so, I assume ESPN and other media outlets would just ignore that storyline.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Is B Allen playing at RB for Wisky or did he opt out?

I wouldn't beat my chest over it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT