ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan's 2017 WR haul .....

I don't give a shit how many stars they have. The qb won't have any time in the pocket with AJ Epenesa chasing them all around and introducing them to the turf.

Reactions: iowa surfer
Are we talking 2016? Iowa won by 1 point on a last second field goal.

The guy is an ass clown, sure, but let's stay grounded in reality. Otherwise, we run the risk of sounding like Nebraska fans.
You'd have to be a reasonable, smart football fan to be like most neb fans, I've noticed very little of that on this board.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail

Too bad you rarely have a QB to throw to them.......

As a matter of fact didn't we take your former QB Jake Ruddock and turn him into a NFL QB who broke several Big Ten passing records?

Speaking of Jake, it will be good to see him at our "Signing Day Event" tomorrow. You know the one where Tom Brady, Jeter, Leyland, Migos, Todd McShay and Desmond Howard were at last year? :D

Will Denard Robinson be there too? :)

Reactions: ScoutRefugee
Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail

You are 1-5 vs Iowa since 2009. Why don't you go to a board of a team that you can actually beat regularly. The funniest thing? KF has a winning record vs Michigan. :)

As a matter of fact didn't we take your former QB Jake Ruddock and turn him into a NFL QB who broke several Big Ten passing records?

Speaking of Jake, it will be good to see him at our "Signing Day Event" tomorrow. You know the one where Tom Brady, Jeter, Leyland, Migos, Todd McShay and Desmond Howard were at last year? :D

Will Denard Robinson be there too? :)
Thats a pretty big celebration for a team that finished third in their division. Give it another year or two and Michigan fans will be crying that the divisions are unfair because they cant beat OSU. Poor Wolverines dont get 8 home games this year so expect another third place east division finish.

Speight, Peters, McCaffrey and the Dual Threat QB from Bishop Gorman on commit watch. I would say we have that position covered from now until 2022.

Wasn't Shane Morris a 4* too? Correct me if I'm wrong didn't Michigan with all its high rated qbs have to end up poaching Iowa's former qb 2 years ago. Michigan has out recruited Iowa the last 20 years yet still have lost 4 out of last 5 including last year.

Last edited:
Maybe Jim Hairbut can whine and change the rules just for him. Have 20 offensive players on offense for Michigan

Don't g
Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

An embarrassment to Michigan fans everywhere. As a M grad, I can only ask you to go away Kyle...we don't claim you.

Mulva, is that you? Where have you been buddy?

Last question.....How many boogers will your head coach eat this year on national television?

Has Collins committed to Michigan? I didn't see his name on their list of commits.
Not yet. We'll see tomorrow.
He is talented physically, but not nearly as polished as others.
Watched the film on the Cooper kid...Iowa has a good one in Max.

Seriously dude, we own you. Go to the Indiana board and brag because we're still going to beat you AGAIN next time we play.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

ONE football.....#Sail to the 3 or 4 that bail to other programs to get their touches.

4465.gif~c200

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

I'll see you when Michigan folds their program. Thanks.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

1-5 in your last 6 games against us homeboy. Now run home to mommy.

What every one needs to realize is that it is ok to hate michigan.. And what michigan needs to realize is that they are just about Nebbie twins. Those two teams and fan bases deserve each other. Always talking about the same historic trash. Go away

There is no other fan base that craves so much attention and respect for a team with so little success.

My bad, there's so many threads and posts concerning neb here, I thought I was on a different board, carry on.

OMG you are serious???

I would put it this way...if your team comes into Kinnick ranked #2/3, undefeated and scoring a crap ton of points and you can only manage one TD and 2 FGs after scoring an avg of 50 points in your last four games, 48 for the season as a whole? You got your asses handed to you from a defensive standpoint. Our D made them look helpless. Point blank period.

My bad, there's so many threads and posts concerning neb here, I thought I was on a different board, carry on.
That's better than Iowa fans on the Nebraska board. Winners discuss other teams on our own message boards. Losers lurk and stalk in butt hurt fashion, the message boards of the teams that beat their ass. We beat your ass. Feel free to lurk here until the next beat down. Which is 296 days away.

That's better than Iowa fans on the Nebraska board. Winners discuss other teams on our own message boards. Losers lurk and stalk in butt hurt fashion, the message boards of the teams that beat their ass. We beat your ass. Feel free to lurk here until the next beat down. Which is 296 days away.

Every team has goof balls like that. Look at all the Hawk fans that go to the ISU boards to gloat. No different than Nebraska and Michigan fans if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy lurking on an ISU forum for a good laugh but to make comments on their forum just seems childish and ridiculous.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

does being a loser troll help your self esteem in some manner? If so, can't you find a healthier outlet?

I mean seriously. Michigan got some very good WRs this class, but who the hell on an Iowa board cares? I mean if you want to discuss Oliver Martin's recruitment that is at least sort of related. But just showing up to be a dick? Really????

does being a loser troll help your self esteem in some manner? If so, can't you find a healthier outlet?

I mean seriously. Michigan got some very good WRs this class, but who the hell on an Iowa board cares? I mean if you want to discuss Oliver Martin's recruitment that is at least sort of related. But just showing up to be a dick? Really????

As I stated in another thread, I love to hate Michigan (because they're good) but most the Michigan fans are pretty cool and classy. Much better than Ohio State and Nebraska fans. I think most Iowa fans know this guy is the exception to your fan base. I personally enjoy when most Michigan fans post here.

Damn we cleaned up today ..... how about you guys? :cool:

Go jerk off somewhere else. No one here cares.

Seriously, most Michigan fans are cool. Why do you have to be the turd that tries to ruin that? Go away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT