ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Lindell is a magician now?

That fool let a POS ruin his life; sadly for his family and friends, Mike ending his own life because of what he has lost is not very far-fetched.

He looks like he hasn’t slept in days.
Pee Wee Herman 80S GIF

Mike is one of the most drug addled brained desperate humans ever and yet his Trump inspired MyPillow For Bedfellows pillow is an amazing piece of interlocking foam.

I dont know if I agree with that FIFY, his employees got a**f*cked because of hs decisions, I do not see them being upset about Mike ending it
Ahhh i misread your post. I thought you meant that sadly for his family and friends, that he let a POS ruin his life.

He doesnt strike me as a person who has too many close friends that would be upset if he ended it. I wonder what his family thinks about him getting sucked into that world, considering his business seemed pretty successful (his pillows were too lunpy for me on the one occasion i used one)

Reactions: NoleinATL
Ahhh i misread your post. I thought you meant that sadly for his family and friends, that he let a POS ruin his life.

He doesnt strike me as a person who has too many close friends that would be upset if he ended it. I wonder what his family thinks about him getting sucked into that world, considering his business seemed pretty successful (his pillows were too lunpy for me on the one occasion i used one)

Valid point, there may not be anyone other than his dealer upset about his passing

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT