ADVERTISEMENT

We aren’t just Iowa states little bro, Nebraskatball is significantly better than Iowa

🤮 how the ****
Lol. I wouldn’t get carried away, but your point still stands.

The Iowa program is stale, though. That’s for sure. And it’s because Fran either can’t or won’t coach defense. Or recruit players capable of playing defense. Whatever the reason, horrible deficits on defense have been pretty consistent during Fran’s tenure.

Hoping Beth is busy crafting a kick ass “early” retirement package.
Yeah, Fran needs to either retire or go coach in the MAAC. If social media criticism is really that difficult for him and his family to bear, then that’s probably the best choice for everyone involved.

Who says there's no place in college basketball for short players, Keisei Tominaga is evidently proving that is not the case. young man is killing it against Illinois.
Lots of posters here have doubts that Harding can become the point guard that Iowa has needed for the last 14 years because he too short.
After spending 2 years in the JC ranks Tominaga came to Nebraska and average just under 6 points playing 16.5 minutes a game.
Gives me confidence that Harding can indeed become the point guard that will take Iowa to the 2nd week of the NCAA and maybe beyond. Hope springs eternal...

Reactions: Moral
Hoiberg does what is needed to win - he did it at iowa st, he's doing it at nebraska. a big part of that I'd being able to adapt (style of play, nil, portal, etc)

Reactions: amahawk
I believe you will see Nebraska and northwestern be in the mix from now on.
Collins and Hoiberg are pretty good coaches in my opinion.

I love that he went overseas and got a guy that has made a big difference for them this year. When's the last time Nebraska has done dancing but not Iowa? Fricking wierd.

Watch both of them go to the Sweet 16 while half the Iowa fan base talks about how the NIT is a good thing for next year's development.

Iowa State stifled Houston with DEFENSE and tough rebounding. Houston would probably score triple digits on the Hawks and somebody on their roster would get a career high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT