ADVERTISEMENT

Millenials leaving christianity in droves

So, you're anti conservative and anti Christian but pro Islam?

Just anti conservative. Although bastardized interpretations of christianity are certainly effectively used by conservative pols seeking office, that's for sure.

Conservatives, you better hurry up and institute your preferred religion at the federal level before it is too late. Also, Islam on the rise.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/living/pew-religion-study/

Why do you equate conservatives with being Christian? Some are. Certainly not all. You stereotype people frequently, don't you? Your hatred is showing.

As far as Islam being on the rise, I don't see that playing well with the feminist movement in America. I can't think of any 2 groups that are more philosophically at opposite poles.

Why do you equate conservatives with being Christian? Some are. Certainly not all. You stereotype people frequently, don't you? Your hatred is showing.

As far as Islam being on the rise, I don't see that playing well with the feminist movement in America. I can't think of any 2 groups that are more philosophically at opposite poles.

The Islam gains were tiny same as Buddahism.

"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands."

"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord."

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet."

"The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church."

again, your implying there is a correlation. You think more people having more religion would prevent the US from 'circling the drain'?

I'm assuming your assumption is the aggregate would follow a better moral code? Is that a valid assumption?

Also, I can think of several major 'religion' based issues over the last 25 years that could certainly be considered 'drain worthy'.

Fewer Americans identify as Christians. For the now
politically correct culture of secular America this can be
expected. Plenty of Christians absent themselves from
church services on Sunday and want to make religion
a "me and Jesus" thing.

Bottom Line: There are no atheists who have cancer
and are now receiving hospice care.

Reactions: INXS83
a "me and Jesus" thing.

This is confusing.

I understand if someone doesn't care for Christianity, what I don't understand is why the ones who bash Christians are the first to defend Muslims.

Some people try to hard to hate all things America.

I am an equal-opportunity hater of religions. I don't care which version of crazy you subscribe to -- I dislike them all. The peaceful ones are definitely easier to tolerate though.

If only both sides would quit trying so hard to prove the other side wrong we would be a lot happier country. Pick your side and be happy with your choice and let the other side do the same.

The problem with that is one side trying to get their fairy tales wedged into our government and school textbooks.
If we put both views in our government and school textbooks then both sides would be happy.

For me your post would have been better without the fairy tales reference that seems to be important to your side. Including it just weakens your view to the ones that do.

I do go to church every week and believe so I know that makes me the enemy but really believe their is common ground past the your view is stupid - no it's not argument.

If we put both views in our government and school textbooks then both sides would be happy.

For me your post would have been better without the fairy tales reference that seems to be important to your side. Including it just weakens your view to the ones that do.

I do go to church every week and believe so I know that makes me the enemy but really believe their is common ground past the your view is stupid - no it's not argument.

Man not having the laughing icon is killing me here!

Reactions: cigaretteman

There is no common ground anymore TexMich. We all need to understand that. It's all-out ideological war. For the soul of the nation.

There is no common ground anymore TexMich. We all need to understand that. It's all-out ideological war. For the soul of the nation.
Sure there is common ground - both sides don't like the views of the other. We just don't have the right common ground.

Can I see the numbers?
Because some BS false religion is being ignored just as it should be? Humans need to start being responsible for their actions instead of relying on a false god to set their lives straight.

You know that stupid saying from the bible "The meek shall inherit the earth",..it's actually true, you know why?

Because the bold will one day move on from it. The bible is nothing but control, nothing more. F it, and may it burn.

Reactions: dgordo and at4iowa
a "me and Jesus" thing.

That's not true at all. Heck. my grandma was the first "outwardly" atheist member of our family and she died of lung cancer in a hospice.

a "me and Jesus" thing.

You should stick to announcing cheesecake birthdays.

Because some BS false religion is being ignored just as it should be? Humans need to start being responsible for their actions instead of relying on a false god to set their lives straight.

You know that stupid saying from the bible "The meek shall inherit the earth",..it's actually true, you know why?

Because the bold will one day move on from it. The bible is nothing but control, nothing more. F it, and may it burn.
Wow. One thing is for sure, stupidity isn't limited to people who believe in the bible or people who don't. Stupidity and stupid comments don't discriminate based on faith/no faith in God.

Wow. One thing is for sure, stupidity isn't limited to people who believe in the bible or people who don't. Stupidity and stupid comments don't discriminate based on faith/no faith in God.
There's nothing stupid about what I said. Religion needs to die, and faith in who we are as a member of lifes circle needs to take precendence.
They use the religion to fuel hatred against each other. All in the name of gaining more power. So I stand by my statement.

Reactions: strummingram
I'm surprised a good number of you made it thru college with such an astounding lack of critical thinking ability and outright ignorance. Jfc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT