ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota National Guard - Walz didn't know about Iraq deployment and was a Command Sgt Major on the day he retired.

What I watched was of him saying it in an interview on a local news channel. Strangely I can't seem to find it anymore. I watched it when I was living there many moons ago. Since I moved from there, right after that, I really haven't given it much thought or cared to find it.

So you can give me a whole speech about what Walz said and didn't say and the misquotes of his speech, but you didn't for Trump and the misquotes about his speech. 🤔 interesting. I have stated many times I don't like Trump, but I have never heard him call anyone in the military, but McCain, a loser. I will not defend his statement about that, but I will say McCain was a hypocrite. He was the biggest anti Obamacare person there was, right up until the minute Trump wanted to repeal it. He was willing to throw his personal beliefs aside because he got his feelings hurt.
What are you looking for?

For people to stop thinking that their side are the only ones who say the truth. Both sides are liars and most people on here look dumb trying to defend a lying Politician. "We the People" are better than them, not the other way around.
Ummm I just look to facts.

It’s so weird when you finally have someone willing to find this elusive local television interview where Walz effectively shitted himself and said he was on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan you completely pivot and act like you are the hero in this thread when it appears you have been perpetuating a lie and basing it on an imaginary local television segment from “many moons ago.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT