ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota National Guard - Walz didn't know about Iraq deployment and was a Command Sgt Major on the day he retired.

This issue ISN'T about Trump, it's about Walz.
My comment wasn't germane to the OP's post about Walz — try to keep up. I simply pointed out is the absurdity of a Trump supporter knocking anyone on Earth for excusing "character flaws." That lack of self awareness is amazing.

As for the OP, the Walz criticism would mean more coming from your camp if you didn't simultaneously support a five-time draft dodger who denigrated war heroes and Gold Star families, and has reportedly called service members losers. Once again, the lack of self awareness is amazing.

Kind of telling what one sees depending on which partisan goggles one chooses to wear.

These phony politicians all want to be seen as tough talking Johnny Rambos, yet Trump, Biden and Clinton all managed to weasel their way out of service. Walz’ official story - like those of John Kerry and George Bush, Sr. before him - is on a bit of shaky ground.

And of course there’s young George Bush, who avoided the horrors of Vietnam by getting into the Texas Air National Guard (with absolutely NO help from Daddy’s well connected friends) then promptly went AWOL before being honorably discharged.

I honestly don’t care what a person does to avoid getting killed in all this nation’s unnecessary wars…just be honest about it.

The guy used a title he didn't hold to advance his career. It's textbook, stolen valor.

Be better.
You are a dipshit. Did he hold the title or not. I was a nursing home administrator, no longer continued the CEU's was I nursing home administrator or not. You are using a bunch of bullshit mularky, when the fact is he served this country. Your candidate did not . . . Your candidate dodged the draft 5 times . . . He has called those that have died losers. So please look into Trumps military record (or lack there of) as closely as you appear to be looking into Walz and tell me what you see. As you say . . . Be better.

Last edited:
It's like saying Mike Tyson never held a world title in boxing, because he lost a bout that lost him that title...

I'd love to see the little MAGA tell Mike Tyson to his face he never won a boxing title....
No. Not even close.

It would be like if someone were to obtain a conditional title pending completion of further testing, them not completing that testing, them receiving notification saying something to the extent of "due to incomplete requirements your official rank is retired seargent major not command sergeant major", and then that person running for political office as a "retired command sergeant major".

Last edited:
No. Not even close.
Yes, Yes it is. If he says he was World Heavy Champion, by your same standard you are holding to Walz, you are saying no you are not. You are not currently holding that title. Something you would never say. But it is something you want to challenge here. Similar to your stupidity of saying Khalif has a baby penis. Saying stupid shit is right up your alley.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Yes, Yes it is. If he says he was World Heavy Champion, by your same standard you are holding to Walz, you are saying no you are not. You are not currently holding that title. Something you would never say. But it is something you want to challenge here. Similar to your stupidity of saying Khalif has a baby penis. Saying stupid shit is right up your alley.
No. Not at all.

See above.
He held the rank . . . he did not complete continue education levels to maintain the rank.
No. Not even close.

It would be like if someone were to obtain a conditional title pending completion of further testing, them not completing that testing, them receiving notification saying something to the extent of "due to incomplete requirements your official rank is retired seargent major not command sergeant major", and then that person running for political office as a "retired command sergeant major".
The MNG disagrees with you so there is that. So if you want to argue with the MNG please be my guest.

Further allegations Walz is misrepresenting his rank are also unfounded, according to the MNG. Walz was indeed wearing a Command Sgt. Major’s stripes on the day he officially took off his uniform for the last time, but since he was unable to complete the 750 hours of coursework required to meet the conditions of Army Regulation 600-8-19 before he retired, he can’t be paid that rank’s retirement rate.

“He retired as a master sergeant in 2005 for benefit purposes because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy,” Augé said.

Reactions: sober_teacher
No. Not even close.

Yes or No: Was there a point in Walz’s career where he was called “Command Sergeant Major” in an official capacity?

Regardless of how you want to qualify it, the answer is YES according to the US military (who I assume knows more about this than you).

The rest is semantics so you can play your stupid gotcha stolen valor game with a guy who dedicated his life to our country.

He held the rank . . . he did not complete continue education levels to maintain the rank.

The MNG disagrees with you so there is that. So if you want to argue with the MNG please be my guest.

Further allegations Walz is misrepresenting his rank are also unfounded, according to the MNG. Walz was indeed wearing a Command Sgt. Major’s stripes on the day he officially took off his uniform for the last time, but since he can’t be paid that rank’s retirement rate.

“He retired as a master sergeant in 2005 for benefit purposes because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy,” Augé said.
It wasn't continuing education it was part of obtaining it:

he was unable to complete the 750 hours of coursework required to meet the conditions of Army Regulation 600-8-19 before he retired,

Yes or No: Was there a point in Walz’s career where he was called “Command Sergeant Major” in an official capacity?

Regardless of how you want to qualify it, the answer is YES according to the US military (who I assume knows more about this than you).

The rest is semantics so you can play your stupid gotcha stolen valor game with a guy who dedicated his life to our country.
It's not semantics, it's disgusting. This guy used a false title to run for office. And he was called on it, on video, and he still chose not to correct it.

Grandpa Walz is a ****ing scum bag.

And that's just the title.

Dude was never at baghram, as he said, he never saw combat, as he said.

It's not semantics, it's disgusting. This guy used a false title to run for office. And he was called on it, on video, and he still chose not to correct it.

MNG disagrees. If you want to file a complaint please do it. Some would find you to be a scumbag and disgusting for claiming Khalif has a baby penis.

MNG disagrees. If you want to file a complaint please do it. Some would find you to be a scumbag and disgusting for claiming Khalif has a baby penis.
Geez MAGA country, let it go. This is not the "gotcha" issue you were hoping for, so admit you are wrong and quit. Any further arguing about it just makes you just look like dumb trolls.

And that's just the title.

Dude was never at baghram, as he said, he never saw combat, as he said.
You dodged the question. Probably because you don’t want to look it up and learn that I am right. In the end nothing I say will change your MAGA-addled mind. It’s just not worth having a discussion with you anymore. Anyone willing to vote for Trump on the one hand and calling Walz a “scum bag” is too weird to take seriously.

You dodged the question. Probably because you don’t want to look it up and learn that I am right. In the end nothing I say will change your MAGA-addled mind. It’s just not worth having a discussion with you anymore. Anyone willing to vote for Trump on the one hand and calling Walz a “scum bag” is too weird to take seriously.
Yes, he was provisionally given that title, pending completion of requirements. Requirements he never completed.

He then got a document that said "you are not a retired command Sargent major you are a retired sargent major"

And then he told people he was a "retired command Sargent major"

He didn't finish the required training to achieve the rank of Sergeant Major. He was "acting" SGT Major while trying to BECOME a SGT Major. He wasn't even being paid as an E9. He retired as an E8 (Master SGT) and has lied about being an E9 ever since he retired.

Have you seen his congressional coin? It's states he was an E9, which is a lie.
Really? He said E9? That would be a lie. No military person in the history of the world has called their rank, when asked, E whatever. It’s always PFC or SFF or whatever. I’m calling BS. Everything I’ve seen said he was a CSM. And he was. He was legally wearing the rank of CSM on the day he retired. The insignia of CSM

Reactions: funksouljon
Yes, he was provisionally given that title, pending completion of requirements. Requirements he never completed.

He then got a document that said "you are not a retired command Sargent major you are a retired sargent major"

And then he told people he was a "retired command Sargent major"
Would it be better if he said, "I retired as a sergeant major"? What should he have said? If he said he retired as a master sergeant that wouldn’t be accurate

This is just hilarious that Whiskey is hanging his hat on this semantics argument. Does anyone think the vote for Kamala will be impacted by this?

You missed a big word in there.
Why are you ignoring the rest of my post that MNG disagrees with you? Why will you not acknowledge that your opinion does not match up with the MNG's assessment. What is the issue here, why can you not agree with their assessment of the situation. This isn't difficult unless you want to make it difficult.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It really kinda is tho. He retired with that rank, but doesn’t hold it now due to bureaucratic reasons. It’s not like he never held the rank at all.

This is not the major gotcha moment you think it is.
It really kinda isn't. Thia dude didn't lie so he could get cheaper movie tickets. He ran under a false title to become a governor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT